Community_discussions_small  

Question

Which Greece trip do you suggest?

20 Mar 2008 GC asked

Default_avatar
Hey everyone,
i'm doing the european contrasts trip departing may 8 fron london. i'll be arriving back in london june 6 and am staying in europe until june 28 before going back to canada. i really want to see athens and would love to see the greek islands so i was just wondering what trip you would all suggest for me to do. i plan on going to portugal for about ten days, as well as barcelona for a few, so i have about ten days to work with. has anyone done/or are doing any of these trips around june 7?
  • 20 Mar 2008 Explorer1082701 said

Default_avatar

ok… so people on this forum might crucify me but if you’re looking into doing portugal and greece you might want to check out busabout www.busabout.com Don’t get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE Contiki which is why I’m about to book my second Contiki tour “London to Rome” But the Busabout greece tour actually seems to be the same quality in my opinion as the contiki one only it’s a ton cheaper. Also Busabout goes to portugal and Contiki doesn’t. I hope this helps!

• 23 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey,
    yeah i looked into that but i don’t really think its offering what i want. i plan on going to greece for about a week and then going to malaga, and portugal. has anyone done any of the shorter greece trips like the spotlight on greece plus 3 or 7 day greek island cruise? how did you like it?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.