Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic VS. European Horizons

22 Mar 2010 Explorer1174323 said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!!

My friend and I want to either do the European Magic or Horizons tour in June, but we are not sure which one to choose. They both have pros and cons. The Magic tour gives you better accomodations, but the Horizons one is cheaper. Can anyone share their experiences on these tours? Any recommendations?

I would really appreciate your help Big Grin
  • 28 Mar 2010 SB82 said

SB82

I am also looking at both the European trips but think I am swaying towards the Horizon as it is cheaper and I will have more money to spend on the trip!
    I am looking to go July or August.

• 29 Mar 2010 Explorer1132402 said

Default_avatar

hey i have literally just booked to go on horizons, i too was torn between the two but then realised that the horizons is cheaper, you also get an extra day for that price and with that extra day you spend a night in Tyrol. Havent been yet though so i can give you a review when i return if that helps?x

• 6 Apr 2010 Thomas said

Default_avatar

I’d be interested to see any reviews for the European Horizons as I’m doin it in June. Comin people, get postin!

• 12 Apr 2010 Explorer1174323 said

Default_avatar

Hello again!

Thanks for all of your replies..

So, my friend and I actually booked the June 18th European Magic as we wanted to stay in hotels Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Maybe we can compare notes on the magic and horizons after we finsih the tour lol

• 29 Apr 2010 Explorer1132402 said

Default_avatar

Hey i have just done the european horizons! really great tour! the accommodation was really good even though it was in budget accommodation – this worked out to be two hotels – 4 sharing a room, one hostel – 4 sharing a room (the hostel was actually as nice as the hotels), a four bed room in a contiki gasthof, a 3 bed room in a cabin, a four bed room in a chalet/garden shed type structure and a four bed room in a big chalet which housed everyone. Only the big chalet had bathrooms that were not ensuite, so in my opinion for budget it was great value. if you were to stay in traditional hostels you would be having communual showers all the time and we only had a shower outside of the bedroom on one occasion.

If you want to know anything else other than accomodation let me know!

• 9 Feb 2011 DiscoveryJune17/11 said

Default_avatar

We are considering doing the European Magic tour?? How was it?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion