Community_discussions_small  

Comment

4 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler
  • 4 Aug 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!

with any european tour you will find that. you make the tour so if you want to go out, get drunk, and have random european sex make it happen.

my advice would be which cities do you want to do that in and then pick a tour from there.

• 4 Aug 2010 Explorer1167288 said

Default_avatar

Your chances of gettin in someones pants depends on your group. Some groups are full of people who want the same thing. just be aware, the “quality” of those people will make you question your motives :P

As for picking up locals and stuff, it’ll be difficult as a lot of the places you will visit at night are in some way affiliated with Contiki. So there wont be too many locals there, rather there might be 2 or 3 other groups of contiki people.

• 4 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

• 5 Aug 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!

there were guys on my tour who asked out TM for local pubs/bars and went there instead… so it is possible.

• 5 Aug 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

In some places it’s easier and in other places harder to meet locals. You just need to be more aware of how to get back to the hotel/campsite or be willing to hire a taxi. Also, if you go outside the tour you’ll deal with less drama. When you hook up with a stranger everyone gets a kick out of it, when you create drama on a tour everyone hates you.

• 5 Aug 2010 ptooma said

Default_avatar

^ – also known as offshore drilling … Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 5 Aug 2010 AstroPhys said

Default_avatar

I’d pick a tour that does two nights in every city

• 5 Aug 2010 Explorer1147179 said

Default_avatar

Don’t judge me on this either but…

As stated above just ask your TM for local places, or, just turn up to your own. The girls in Europe are for me, pretty much not describable with words. Enjoy yourselves dudes..party up!

• 5 Aug 2010 Shava said

Shava

Hehe, as a European (girl) myself I’ve found this thread highly entertaining… Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

From my experience (while travelling solo or with not more than 2-3 friends) I’d say Amsterdam, Prague or the Spanish party destinations are pretty good for hooking up…

• 6 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

• 6 Aug 2010 Explorer1169366 said

Default_avatar

I will say this if your an American, you might want to check out Australia. I did a Contiki tour to Australia in March. Girls would stop in the street turn around walk back and ask me where my acent was from. I am in the military and I have traveled the world and I have never found a country that was as friendly to Americans as the Australians. That and they are just awesome people in general.

• 6 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

• 12 Aug 2010 Explorer1147179 said

Default_avatar

Hi Shava, I hope my message didn’t come across the wrong way Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

• 12 Aug 2010 Shava said

Shava

Hehe, don’t worry, I don’t think we’re much different when going abroad… Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 12 Aug 2010 Explorer1147179 said

Default_avatar

lol

• 12 Aug 2010 Natalie said

Natalie

yes im ozzie and i did beaches and reefs it was very good u sound like an awesome guy what part of america are u from……..

• 12 Aug 2010 TrippyGirl said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by ptooma:
    ^ – also known as offshore drilling … Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Brilliant! I love it Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 13 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

Hey Nat im doing that on september 4th. How was it?

not sure if you were asking me about where in america im from? But i lived in Samoa most of my life but now staying in Irvine, OC California.

Let me know how that tour worked for you im pretty excited.

• 15 Aug 2010 Charlie said

Default_avatar

I have just done a tour and yes, you dont have much interaction with locals but i would suggest doing a camping or concept tour over a time out because you do more with other tour groups who are at the same stops as you. The nights get crazy with all those people and you are more likely to score on those occassions

• 23 Aug 2010 Spanish girl Venezia said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m a spanish girl.
    this year i’ve done one trip similar than yours and I met one australian boy from contiki. that night in venezia was amazing and magic.
    by the way i’m looking for him

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.