Community_discussions_small  

Comment

4 Aug 2010 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler
  • 23 Aug 2010 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by She06:
    I’m going to put my two cents worth in, i have to give you credit for your self confidence in the fact that you believe you and your friend will score with the locals – good luck with your mission just remember some chicks can be pick pocketers too, so just keep an eye out if your drunk, take them back to your room then basically hopefully you wake up and all your money & passport are still there, good luck be interestd in hearing how this works out for you when you go

Good point.

• 24 Aug 2010 Spanish girl Venezia said

Default_avatar

The Europeans we are not thiev.
    In some countries you have to be careful, but in most of them thats not a problem because we have our passport and we dont want more

• 27 Aug 2010 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

DO NOT do the timeout option. we were told that the camping and concept tours are perfect for sex and booze…

• 31 Aug 2010 sunsetfiesta said

sunsetfiesta

I cant speak for the european tours but in the asian adventure I did a bit offshore drilling, couldve had onshore with two but the “quality” lets say made me not so sure Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> but yeah having a one nighter with a local is freakin awesome, hell exciting and makes good stories and memories for yourself.

• 20 Oct 2011 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

Hopefully i can revive this thread…

After doing some light travelling around Australia and Hawaii im thinking about doing a contiki to Asia or Europe?

• 21 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

Quote: I will say this if your an American, you might want to check out Australia. I did a Contiki tour to Australia in March. Girls would stop in the street turn around walk back and ask me where my acent was from. I am in the military and I have traveled the world and I have never found a country that was as friendly to Americans as the Australians. That and they are just awesome people in general.

Can’t say I agree with ur so called trip Mr_Netzler haha BUT i will say,I agree with Explorer1169366, being an aussie girl, ACENTS are HAWWTT!! Would suggest if you think of coming back to Aus, to go to the Gold Coast in QLD or Airlie Beach!! PARTYY ZONESS up there :)

Enjoy boys!!

• 21 Oct 2011 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

• 24 Oct 2011 Jensey said

Jensey

• 7 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

• 8 Nov 2011 Fancypants09 said

Fancypants09

This thread is REALLY disappointing. I hope when I go on a contiki tour, I will meet many more people than those who are just looking for “sex and booze” and stories to tell when they get back home. I don’t want to affiliate myself with anybody otherwise! Watch out for those STIs, guys

• 8 Nov 2011 Jen_au said

Jen_au

I did a Time out tour and we still met up with a bunch of other contiki’s!! (though it was through winter so I think they don’t do concept/camping at that time anyway) A few people in our group hooked up with people from the others and a few people hooked up with people in the tour!! :D I think it’ll depend on your group really, so if you cross paths with many other groups, you’ll increase your chances lol!!! As far as locals are concerned, just keep in mind that one Contiki you party everyday of the week where as if you’re just at home, usually Friday and Saturday nights are the big ones. Its really easy to forget when traveling (i did a few times) that for the people living in the place you’re visiting are just living their normal lives and so don’t get too disappointed when you’re group is having a massive night out on a Tuesday and the only other people around are other tourists!!!! :D

• 8 Nov 2011 Explorer1316137 said

Default_avatar

Believe me the fans backlash is and will be huge at the garbage match we saw last night. We pay them millions and they play that awful, then have the cheek to criticise people who spend thousands to travel out and see them.
    http://leanmusclexsite.net

• 8 Nov 2011 Mr_Netzler said

Mr_Netzler

• 8 Nov 2011 dee89112 said

Default_avatar

Yes us aussie girls are amaaziing ;-) haha me and my mates are going over to europe end of november but im flying solo for 2 weeks so have booked the spanish spree for the 28th november. I figured tours like contiki are all about the party culture so Id reckon any tour you chose you wouldnt have a problem picking up or getting blind – if the people on your tour are no fun just go off and mingle with the locals its a win win situation. I know Im excited for sex and booze

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.