• 20 Nov 2007 katiep said

Default_avatar

Hey
    I’m thinking about it….
    katie

• 22 Nov 2007 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hey Katie
    Really? Glad to know someone is atleast considering it… lol, i was a bit worried. I’ve booked mine already and i can’t wait. Are you doing any other tours?
    Kathryn

• 30 Nov 2007 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hi Jamie

Its great to see that someone else has also booked this tour.

Where abouts are you from?

• 28 Dec 2007 rain76 said

Default_avatar

Hi!! I am thinking of booking a tour in March…hopefully the 21st or 28th. Is anyone going a day early or staying later? Since I am traveling alone, it would be great to meet up and explore the city.

• 1 Jan 2008 Mando said

Mando

I already request for a booking so I am just waiting to confirm my vacations from work to purchase it. Hopefully we will have a big group. Let me know where you from? Puerto Rico Here

Mando

• 1 Jan 2008 Mando said

Mando

Hello,

Ok Confirmed! I got the vacations approved so I am just waiting for their booking request to come back so that I can purchase. Anyone got their airfare booked already?, if yes what is the cheapest?

Mando

• 1 Jan 2008 Mando said

Mando

I would like to know is this the forum for the tour that is arriving the 29th or departing the 28th?

• 8 Jan 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

I am on the March 29th departure, sorry for the confusion Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

I am from Melbourne, Australia. I am flying out of London after having toured europe so i am flying Iberia. I am travelling solo so i am a little scared Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->, would really love to hear from people before the tour starts.

Mando, from reading the 21st March post i noticed that you’re going on the earlier tour anyway, but i hope you have an awesome time. Because that tour has such good numbers, i guess this tour will as well!!!

Kat

• 10 Jan 2008 Mando said

Mando

Thanks Kat, I was writting in this forum because I thought I was the one that left Egypt on the 29th but then I found the correct one lol. Anyways I hope you have an awsome time as well take care
    Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->
    Mando

• 1 Feb 2008 Alliebaba said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I have booked the Egypt trip from Mar. 28 -Apr. 5th. Is this the one everyone here is going on? I am super excited. Oh, my name is Alexandra…I am 25 and from Toronto. I’m going solo and a little nervous!!!

• 3 Feb 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hey Alliebaba

Yay…. finally someone else who is coming on tour with me… atleast now that makes two of us so far, lol. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I’m Kathryn, 20 years old from melbourne australia. I am also travelling solo.
    Tell us about yourself.
    Kathryn

Default_avatar

This tour does start on the 29th doesnt it? Everybody is saying the 28th and i am a little worried Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

Default_avatar

its okay – please disregard my last post – i read under this forum for another date, and i think that its the same tour, they just list it as a different date in the australian brochure.
    Ive got here that the tour commences with a tour meeting in the evening on the 29th? DO you have the same alexandra? Sorry for the confusion, i was just worried before that i’d messed uo my dates thats all, but its all good!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 28 Feb 2008 Bryce330 said

Default_avatar

Hey –

I will also be on this tour, I just signed up yesterday and the agent told me it was a guaranteed departure. I’ll also be travelling solo so it’s good to know there are at least two others.

I haven’t made my flight reservations yet but I’m probably going to arrive in Cairo a day or two early if anyone wants to meet up.

Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Bryce

• 28 Feb 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hey Bryce

Its exactly one month to go until this tour – how exciting!!!! Where abouts are you from?

I’ll be arriving into Cairo on the 28th at about 10.30pm… so i’ve got the 29th during the day to explore before our tour meeting

Kathryn

• 4 Mar 2008 Bryce330 said

Default_avatar

Hey Kathryn -

I live in the US, near Washington DC. I’ve traveled a lot but this will be my first Contiki trip, what about you? I booked my flights today so I’m starting to get pretty excited.

Bryce

• 4 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

hey bryce

I’ve actually never left Australia before. This will be my first time overseas. Before this tour i’m doing the european discovery tour and then after this tour i’m going to ireland, scandinavia and USA. I’m so excited, i can’t wait!!!

Not long to go now – i leave in exactly one week for london Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I’m guess you’re probably leaving on the 26th/27th?
    Take care
    Kathryn

• 5 Mar 2008 t.po said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I booked my flights today, argh! I’m also a solo traveller, i’ll get to Cairo at about 3 in the morning on the 28th. I’m kinda nervous, this is my first overseas trip…

Terri

• 6 Mar 2008 Kathryn said

Default_avatar

Hi Terri

How exciting.. not long to go now? Where abouts are you from?

I’m really nervous and scared too, this is my first trip overseas. It seems there are quite a few of us travelling solo which is really good.

Looking forward to meeting you all
    Kat xx

• 6 Mar 2008 Bryce330 said

Default_avatar

Hi Terri -

Are you flying on KLM? I think we might be on the same flight…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.