Community_discussions_small  

Comment

My Tours...

29 Sep 2008 Lauren87 said

Default_avatar
I just got back from doing 3 tours - Egypt & the Nile, European Vista and the Eastern Road.

Just wanted to say how GREAT they were! Had the best time, saw so many amazing sights and met some fantastic people!

Just be prepared that contiki is go go go! All 3 tours were hotel ones, and yes some of the hotels can be a little further out but its never really an issue! Some of the included meals might not be all that great, but it doesn't matter! Most of the optionals are good coz you get to mix with the group, so I did nearly all of them! Be prepared to be on the bus ALL day sometimes, its not too bad coz it lets you catch up on sleep though!

Enjoy your contiki tours Smiler
  • 29 Sep 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

Good to hear you had a great time. I am doing Egypt & The Nile next August and am counting down. I’ve always dreamed of going and am kind of shocked that it is a reality and paid off. Was the heat bearable for it being August when you went?

• 1 Oct 2008 *jadie* said

*jadie*

hi lauren,

sounds like you had an awesome time on your trips, i’m lookign at doing the Eurpoean Vista nmay 09. just waiting for brochures to be realesed.

Any feedvabk you have from this trip would be great e.g optionals, fav places, things not to miss

cheers

jade

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion