Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who is going dec 2010????

4 Jul 2010 Explorer1195386 asked

Default_avatar
Hi all,
I'm heading over in dec from nz by myself and want to know if anyone is doing this tour in dec so I can know some people before I go.
Lisa =)
  • 7 Jul 2010 Explorer1195386 said

Default_avatar

No sorry I am really looking at the ones before christmas in dec. But yea i hope to know some people before i go. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Aug 2010 DrewKaila said

DrewKaila

Hey Guys,

I am going on the December 18th departure – from NYC going by myself and would love to connect with some people on the trip before we go. Anyone going on this departure??

- Drew Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Aug 2010 Explorer1170909 said

Default_avatar

Hi Drew! I am going on the 18th of December with my cousin! We’re from Adelaide, Australia. Yay, good to finally see someone else that’s going on our trip I was getting worried there for a while! lol

Pan

• 31 Aug 2010 Leila said

Leila

Hello, Im from toronto and going on the trip starting either december 25 or 27 just in time for New Years Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Is anyone planning their trip for those dates?

— Leila

• 9 Sep 2010 DrewKaila said

DrewKaila
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1170909:
    Hi Drew! I am going on the 18th of December with my cousin! We’re from Adelaide, Australia. Yay, good to finally see someone else that’s going on our trip I was getting worried there for a while! lol

Pan

Hey! Nice to “meet” you = ) Did you guys get moved to the Dec 16th departure??

• 11 Sep 2010 Explorer1170909 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by DrewKaila:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1170909:

Pan

Hey! Nice to “meet” you = ) Did you guys get moved to the Dec 16th departure??

Umm I haven’t been told anything so I’m not sure at this point!

• 23 Nov 2010 Etienne said

Default_avatar

Hi Drew and explorer,
    I am also going on this trip with my wife, we are leavinf from south africa on the 16 Dec and meeting up in London on the 18… cool i’m also glad i meet people before the trip, please contact me and we can chat before we meet up, @ etienne@rubiquant.co.za.
    See you guys soon
    Cant wait
    Regards,
    Etrienne de Beer

• 25 Nov 2010 AttilaHunFarkas said

AttilaHunFarkas

I will be going Dec 18th cant wait to meet and have a blast with all of you. I got my package a last week this means its getting even closer. Hit me up on Facebook if you want to talk some before the Big trip.

Attila Hun Farkas

• 28 Nov 2010 NRare said

NRare

Hi everyone. I am going on the December 16th trip. I’ll be in London December 13th if anyone wants to meet up. Feel free to add me on Facebook, Nicholas Rarey.

• 7 Dec 2010 Megz said

Default_avatar

Hey all

My boyfriend and I are going on the European Magic trip leaving on the 18th Dec. We’re from South Africa. Extremely excited!

If you gonna be there it would be cool to get in touch beforehand. Chat to me on facebook – Megan Michaux
    or email me on megzmichaux@yahoo.com

Megan

• 8 Dec 2010 Etienne said

Default_avatar

Hi Megan
    I know of 5 people who is going on this trip sofar:
    Melissa de Beer (RSA)
    Etienne de Beer (RSA)
    Stella Lavithis (AUS)
    Panagiota Dimou (AUS)
    Then you and your boyfriend,
    Post you names and info on this forum so we can get to know eachother…
    ONLY 9 DAYS!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.