hey anyone going on the March 18th-March 39th tour

22 Jan 2008 Kat1988 said

I'm Kat 19 from the Coffs coast NSW of Australia anyone going on the march 18th-march 29th tour? be so happy to meet people who are going on it
  • 22 Jan 2008 Leethal said

Im doing the trip departing on 15th march would have been nice to know someone who lives close as im from Canberra. Hope you enjoy your trip

• 23 Jan 2008 Kat1988 said

ah ok bugger. Kindof freaky that i can’t find anyone on here witht same dates as me contiki told me its a guranteed dates so did my travel agent but oh well nice to of met you

• 23 Jan 2008 Leethal said

Dont stress im sure you will find lots of people on the tour you booked.
    I have found one so far which is kinda reassuring.
    best of luck

• 24 Jan 2008 highdee said

My boyfriend and I are both booked on the tour.

I’m Heidi, 25, just outside of Washington DC.

It’s nice to meet you. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 24 Jan 2008 MinnieMeetsWorld said

hey everyone- there are a lot more people already on another forum going on the 3/18-29 tour!

what are your IMs? We’ve all been chatting when we can Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

minniemoo81 (AOL and windows)

• 25 Jan 2008 Kat1988 said

awesome what forum is it?, well I’m on msn moon_kat91

• 26 Jan 2008 MikeyJ. said

Awesome! My friend and I are also going on this tour. We can’t wait! See you all on the coach.

AOL: BruceLeeroy7456
    Yahoo: ocelot7456

• 27 Jan 2008 MinnieMeetsWorld said

So hey everyone on the March18-31st tour: there’s another forum where there are more people called “I’m going on Euro Discovery Tour 20th march to 31st march, anybody else?” Check it out

• 6 Feb 2008 Kat1988 said

Hey all I’ll be in London from the 8th of March so if anyone wants to meet before the meeting thing let me know and we can organise a spot. By the way any harry potter fans on this trip? if there is would anyone know if theres like a warner bros store in london somewhere? or any harry potter stuff besides the to expensive tours

• 21 Feb 2008 Holly R said

Hey guys. I’m Holly and I’m also goiung on this trip. I’m really excited; especially since I’m going alone. I’m flying from Houston,TX. Is anyone else from Texas?

• 24 Feb 2008 MikeyJ. said

Hey Kat! There is/was a Warner Brothers Store in Covent Gardens on Regent. A lot of Warner Bros Store closed down after the merger. There is a slight chance the Regent location may still be open for business. Check their website.

My friend and I are arriving to London on March 15th. I am not much of a Potter; I don’t think my friend is either. You should look us up. We are staying at the Imperial Hotel in Russell Square.

• 25 Feb 2008 Gerardo said

Hi guys. I’m doing this trip departing on march 18. i’m travelling solo and I’m just wanna know more about it. Anyone else is from spanish language country??

• 27 Feb 2008 shadjr said

Yeah, I’m going on that with 3 mates from HS.

They’re getting to ol’ blighty on the 14th/15th, and I’ll be getting in on the 16th, day before I get on the bus Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Which way are you flying from Aus Leethal?

msn: shadj

• 28 Feb 2008 Holly R said

I’m fluent in Spanish. When are you getting into London?

• 28 Feb 2008 Kat1988 said

Hey, well i’m staying with my cousin out and fulham so see what i can fit so yeah let me know if you guys want to meet or something. OMG so busy trying to finish assignments for TAFE before i leave and study for tests and crap 1 week tomorrow till i leave for londonBig Grin<!--graemlin::D--> hehe. Thanks for the harry potter stuff i’ll check it out, i’m a fanBig Grin<!--graemlin::D--> obviousl

• 28 Feb 2008 Kat1988 said

btw anyone here veer heard of teh Big Day Out?

• 28 Feb 2008 shadjr said

Who hasn’t heard of The BDO? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to go to the last few!

• 2 Mar 2008 Gerardo said

I’ll get London in March 16.

• 3 Mar 2008 Andromeda Galatea said

Hello everybody!
    I’ve booked this one!!!!
    Im gona fly alone from Brazil to London and arrive March 17.
    First, Im gona stay near Imperial Hotel, just for a different experience until 19 when the contiki starts.
    Ah! I speak Spanish a little…
    Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->Im very anxious!!!!

• 4 Mar 2008 Leethal said

Hey Shadjr
    Im now in Ireland flew from Australia 2 days ago.
    I flew with Virgin Atlantic via a stopeover in Hong Kong Then onto Heathrow.
    Im doing this tour that departs on March 15th

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.