Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Just booked Beaches and Reefs - 7th Nov - 20th Nov

10 May 2007 Vixi said

Default_avatar
Hey i've just booked this tour leaving from Cairns! I can't wait. Who else is going on this tour?
  • 10 May 2007 Vixi said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing the PADI course just before doing this tour!!

• 25 Jun 2007 NYCTraveler said

NYCTraveler

I will see you in a few months. I am PADI Scuba Diver certifited.. I didn’t complete my open water course.

I am so ready for this trip!!!

• 12 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m not going on your trip.

However, I went on the Beaches & Reefs tour December 2002-January 2003 starting out in Cairns and stayed a week in Sydney afterward, so feel free to ask me any questions.

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ’97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no longer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’02-03

• 29 Jul 2007 ktan said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour!

Was suppose to be doing the Aussie Explorer from Darwin to Sydney but it got cancelled!!

I’m also doing the Sailing trip!!

• 15 Sep 2007 Cassandra said

Default_avatar

We’re going on the B-n-R trip 11/7-11/21 and but we’re 2 extra days in Sydney.

With that said, what would you recommend as the “must dos” in 2 days outside of the normal “touristy” spots. Specifically do you remember any “local” hot spots or places of interest?

Thanks – Cassandra

quote:
    Originally posted by Loogie:
    Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m not going on your trip.

However, I went on the Beaches & Reefs tour December 2002-January 2003 starting out in Cairns and stayed a week in Sydney afterward, so feel free to ask me any questions.

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ’97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no longer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’02-03

• 28 Sep 2007 Sarah_D said

Default_avatar

I am going on this trip too! It’s gonna be a blast – and all you lucky ducks get to celebrate my birthday with me!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.