Community_discussions_small  

Comment

1st July 2008!

24 Oct 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!
Im planning on going on the European Escapade tour on July 1st... anyone else planning on the same one?
Ive booked my flights, and will hopefully book my Contiki trip in the next few weeks. Planning on living/working in London for a year afterwards as well.
Would love to hear from anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Smiler
  • 26 Oct 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    I’m probably doing this one. Maybe the 7th though. The dates haven’t come out in Canada yet so I can’t book flights or the trip yet. You can email me at megbristow@gmail.com.

Nicky

• 1 Nov 2007 Anna said

Default_avatar

hi Danni,
    im doing the european escapade trip that leaves on the 28th of May but i also plan on staying in the uk to work. feel free to email me at anna_mcg87@hotmail.com

• 4 Nov 2007 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach

HEY!
    me and 4 other mates are going on the 1st of July.. booked and deposit paid for!! cant wait

• 5 Nov 2007 whop said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    just poppin in to let any interested ppls know that 4 aussie beer and fun lovin blokes are going on the 1st of july tour…first of hopefully many contiki tours! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2007 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach

Hey
    how exciting.. it is getting closer!! Is anyone staying a few nights before the trip. We are. 5 to be exact.
    Cant wait to meet everyone and just party for 25 days.

• 9 Nov 2007 whop said

Default_avatar

howdy team universe,
    getting the finer details of our trip next weekend when i meet up with the other boys…but if memory serves me correctly we are getting off the aeroplane and jumpin straight onto the contiki bus…its gonna be 25 days of mayhem…cant wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i,ll let you guys know when i have all the info.

• 10 Nov 2007 katieL said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

My friend and i just booked our contiki tour for the first of July today. So excited! Should be great. We are going to Dubai and Scottland before the tour. It should be fantastic.

• 18 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi again,
    I’m going today to sign up for this date! The trip can’t come soon enough. Is anyone else going solo?

Nicky

• 19 Nov 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Hey Nicky
    Ill be going solo! Hopefully im not the only one who doesnt know anybody else on tour haha Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Getting closer now! Im excited!

Is anyone else planning on staying on in London after the tour? I will be living / working for a year or so after the tour

• 19 Nov 2007 Explorer1080160 said

Default_avatar

My mate and I will be on this one. Looking forward to it, saving like crazy at the moment. Looking to do Greek islands then around northern Europe after the trip.

• 19 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hey guys,
    I’m officially booked. I will staying two nights before and after in London. Can’t wait. 219 days until I leave!
    Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->
    If anyone wants to talk, my email is megbristow@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you all,
    Nicky

• 20 Nov 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Hey Nicky! Awesome! Well i will be seeing you there then, because im all booked for the 1st as well. Wooohoo!

• 23 Nov 2007 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey All…

I will also be joining u on the 1st july with 4 other friends!
    We have 5 nights in London prior to our contiki and then another 2 when we get back!
    Can’t wait.. only wish it were sooner!

Tahnee

• 25 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    Anyone know the site to get one of those tacky countdown bars??? I figured it would be good to have one. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

On another note. Who is staying at the RN before or after the trip?

Nicky

• 26 Nov 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Hey Nicki,
    I will be booking into the RN one night before and after the tour. Havent booked it yet though.
    What about you?

• 26 Nov 2007 whop said

Default_avatar

hi all,
    got all the details for the trip and apparently by the time all the boys got organised to book the trip the 1st of july tour was booked out Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> anyhows we are booked for the 3rd of july now and will be a couple of days behind you guys…might bump into you all in London. have a great time without us Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

whop

• 26 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi everyone,
    Danielle, I will be staying two nights before (28,29, and included 30 since I’m from Canada) and the nights of July 25, and 26. I’m flying home the 27th at about 3 from LHR. Whop, sorry to hear that you won’t be joining us. Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Are you going to be staying earlier?

Nicky

• 27 Nov 2007 whop said

Default_avatar

sup nicky,
    we arrive in london on the 1st of july so i guess we will have enough time to wave goodbye to you guys…may book for another night before the trip to shake the jet lag off, so maybe we can still meet you guys in person…o and staying for one night after the tour on the 27th all at the RN.

• 27 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    I’m doing the extra nights to get rid of the jet lag and of course to see a bit of London. While it isn’t going to be the worst flight trip (think 36 hours no sleep), this will probably be the most important trip that I have been on and I don’t want to miss a moment!

Nicky

• 28 Nov 2007 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Everyone,
    I also will be staying @ the RN before our contiki for 5 nights so checking in the 26th july. And 2 nights post contiki. We then fly to athens for a couple of weeks in Greece and going round the islands! Something to definatly look forward too!
    Tahnee

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.