Community_discussions_small  

Comment

1st July 2008!

24 Oct 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!
Im planning on going on the European Escapade tour on July 1st... anyone else planning on the same one?
Ive booked my flights, and will hopefully book my Contiki trip in the next few weeks. Planning on living/working in London for a year afterwards as well.
Would love to hear from anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Smiler
  • 30 Dec 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    Almost 2008 and one step closer to the trip. Hope everyone is having fun and enjoying celebrations on NYE, whatever they may be.

Nicky

• 1 Jan 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    not long now.. so excited..
    TAHNEE, only 5 months 13 days till you leave and 5 months and 23 days till i leave so jolly.. you have to meet us at the station and we can go to the RN together. bring on the party!

P.s cant wait to meet everyone.
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Another thing have updated the profile on contiki website. Added some photos so feel free to take a look and put some faces to our names.
    xx

• 1 Jan 2008 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Happy New Year everyone! Not long to go now…! Getting very excited/nervous!
    Take care
    Danni

• 3 Jan 2008 Lisa said

Lisa

woo woo.
    not long now till we go.

jac i worked out how to work this thing. bahaha.

5 months n abit till we leave!!!

Cant wait to meet everyone & party!!!

X
    Lisa

• 3 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hey Lisa and Jac,
    Great to have you on board! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Where are you from?

Nicky

• 3 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Oops. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:--> You’re the Lisa and Jac from the four aussies. Anywho, Lisa it’s great that you figured the site out and can now talk to us all more.

Nicky

• 6 Jan 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

its nice to put a face to your name too.
    now it is just meeting in person. how exciting. i wonder who else will be on the tour??

• 6 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    I actually booked with a group from the states. So that’s a few more. Most of my friends think it’s crazy that I’m doing this alone, and that I’m going to be 18 while doing it. My family is actualy excited, and have given me full support. They are probably excited to see pics of everyone too.

Nicky.

• 7 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

hey…

I say good on u nicky for going alone! I think its great that your so keen to! Plus your going to meet so many ppl when u get to London so it won’t seem like u went ova alone!
    Have u got any contact with the ppl u booked with from the states?
    It would b great to talk to more people who will b on our tour!

Tahnee

• 7 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi Tahnee,
    Yeah, I’ve been talking to Gillian and her friends. I can pass along your email to her, if you want. I have it somewhere in the scary depths of my email account.

In other news, we are having the threat of snow here. Of course, this could change to rain but we are crossing our fingers and hoping that the schools will be closed. Being an island city that only gets snow about once a year, the city can’t deal and pretty much shuts down. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

Nicky

• 8 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Nicky

Yeah that would b great if u could pass on her email. Even send it to my email if u can find it. How many of them are booked?
    Snow… how lovely. We don’t get any snow. I’ve only ever seen it once. Well fingers crossed for u then that the schools all close!

Tahnee

• 12 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    No snow for me. Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Anywho, does anyone want to visit stonehenge on one of the extra days that we have in London? I was thinking of July 28, the day after we finish the tour. That way we could book it before we left London on the first.

Nicky

• 12 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey…

Would like to see it… But we only have 2 nights at R.N. after. since we get back on the 25th. We check out on the 27th to fly to Greece.
    When do u arrive in London before our Contiki?

Tahnee

• 12 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi Tahnee,
    Oops, I messed up the dates. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:--> I was thinking about July 26th to see stonehenge. Or before the trip would be fine. I fly out on the 27th as well, but it is to go home.

I arrive in London on June 28th in the morning. Luckily I am flying during the night so that I can sleep. I’ll just take a few gravol and be ready to site see once I get off of the plane.

Nicky

• 15 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Nicky..

Haha… I thought u may have. Cause i was sure we arrived back in London on the 25th.

Yeah we should discuss def when we arrive and see if anyone is keen, and then see wat we can do i guess!

There’s so much i want to see in London whle i’m there!

Woo… I leave in 5 months today! So excited!!

Tahnee

• 18 Jan 2008 Raacchh said

Raacchh

heyyyy tahneeeeeee ya mad * i was pretty excited talkin bout contiki today eeeeeee not long to go now… so jolly Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Ha Ha… hey hun!

Oh I know.. lunch was great wit the girls and Ozzy! We should def do it more often!

I wish it were sooner! But i think it will come so fast anyway!

Woo i leave in 4 months 25days! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Xo

• 21 Jan 2008 nikki said

Default_avatar

hi everyone,
    my sis and i will be joining you all. should be absolutely awesome. can’t wait to meet you all, party hard and drink like there’s no tomorrow

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion