Community_discussions_small  

Comment

1st July 2008!

24 Oct 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!
Im planning on going on the European Escapade tour on July 1st... anyone else planning on the same one?
Ive booked my flights, and will hopefully book my Contiki trip in the next few weeks. Planning on living/working in London for a year afterwards as well.
Would love to hear from anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Smiler
  • 21 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi Nikki, it’s Nicky. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> It’s great to have you and your sister on board. Where are you both from?

• 21 Jan 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach

Hey Nikki..

thats awsome.. where bouts are you from? next friday will be 5 months until our tour.. how exciting.

• 21 Jan 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

p.s RANGA aka Rach i didnt know you had signed up! JOLLY….

• 22 Jan 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Nikki!

Thats great to hear that u and your sis will be joining us!
    Where bouts are u from?
    Wat are ur plans? Are u having any pre accomodation before our contiki?

Tahnee!

• 27 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

IT’S SNOWING!!!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Now I just have to get to my exams tomorrow on a bus system that isn’t equiped for winter.

Nicky

• 28 Jan 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Anyone have some funny traveling stories?

My personal fav is when my friends and i got lost on the paris metro, going out of bounds, and managed to sneek back in through the turnstiles and other obsticles.

Second is when my friend got drunk “just a little” and tried to get back into the hotel without being seen by the teachers. She ended up humming mission imposible trying to be more stealthy. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

Nicky

• 4 Feb 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

146 days till the tour. I wonder who else will be on the same tour?? hmmm

• 9 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Me and my buddy are coming there from canada. Cant wait for a month straight of drinking.

• 9 Feb 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Where abouts in Canada? I’m from BC. It should be fun starting the trip on Canada Day. Are you coming to London early or staying after?

Nicky

• 9 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Im in Calgary.We might go to london a couple days early. I think we are planning on staying another week or so after its done maybe go back to a city we like or try somewhere new. What is your plans?

• 9 Feb 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi Tyler,
    I’m going to be in London on July28th. Staying an extra day in London after the tour as well. How old are you guys? I’m from Victoria and will be 18 next month.

Nicky

• 10 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Were 22. I honestly cant wait for this. Yah if we get there early we should get together meet before the tour starts. You just going by yourself?

• 10 Feb 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

I was going to go with a few friends but they all backed out for various creative reasons. I figure that this way I will actually meet a lot more people. I’m a bit shy so if I had gone with a group, I may have been inclined to stay with it.

• 10 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone just seeing if anyone is in london from the 25-31st aug 2008 wanna find some people to go sightseeing with and go alittle nuts at nights Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> let me know. im 21 from melbourne

• 10 Feb 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Hey Tyler
    good to see more ppl are coming on this trip.. pretty sure it is book out.. so thats awsome. us 5 Aussie chicks will be staying at the Royal National 5 nights before we leave on our tour.. So if you decide to stay a few nights before hand too we can all meet up over a drink.

• 13 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Yah forsure will have to keep in touch over the next couple months figure something out if we
    head over there before, start the party early. talk to u later

• 18 Feb 2008 Raacchh said

Raacchh

yeahhh jaclyn ya mad b!tch…. bring on europe more ppl the better…. is tyler going when we are???

• 20 Feb 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

RACCCCCCH not long to go. yes it seems he will be on the trip.. how excitment.
    Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Feb 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    So I count 24 people so far who will be on this trip. Let me know if I missed anyone or if you can supply the names of the people who are listed as friends.

Danni
    Nicky (myself)
    Jac, Ness, Tahna, Lisa, Rach
    KatieL and friend
    Explorer 1080160 and friend
    Tahnee and 4 friends
    Nikki and sister
    Tyler and friend
    Gillian, Matt, Neali, Christa

• 27 Feb 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Nicky..

Lisa, Jac, Ness and Rach are actually the 4 girls that i’m going with. So that may take the numbers back down again.
    There is also another called Dave that I think is coming on our tour. His from Canada too.. going solo.

Not too long now! 108 days till i leave for London!

Tahnee. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.