Community_discussions_small  

Comment

1st July 2008!

24 Oct 2007 DanniP said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!
Im planning on going on the European Escapade tour on July 1st... anyone else planning on the same one?
Ive booked my flights, and will hopefully book my Contiki trip in the next few weeks. Planning on living/working in London for a year afterwards as well.
Would love to hear from anyone else thinking of doing the same!

Smiler
  • 27 Feb 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    Oops. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:--> Well that brings us to 20. This trip is all I talk about at work and school. I have at least to calanders that are counting down the days. Do you know where in canada Dave is from?

Nicky

• 27 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Me and my buddy are doing a week in greece after if anyone else is in. The more the merrier

• 27 Feb 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey.. um i think it was Toronto. But not positive.
    Tyler.. Lisa, Jac, Ness and I are also doing Greece for 2 weeks after our tour. We fly out of London on the 27th July and are in Greece until i think the 8th August.
    Where abouts do u intend to go?
    Tahnee Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Feb 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

I think we are flying straight from amsterdam after on tour. We aren’t totally sure we might do athens for a day or two then i think corfu maybe but who knows i think we might just wing it when we get there.Where u guys going.

• 28 Feb 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach

Tahnee are we in greece for 2 weeks.. STOKED! i guess we are staying in athens for 2 nights before and after the island hop.. exciting..

• 1 Mar 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey…
    Jac – We certainly do have 2 weeks there!! It is Very EXCITING!!!

Tyler – We have 2 nights in Athens upon arrival in Greece. Then are doing an isle package for 10 days, which includes; Mykonos – Ios – Santorini. Then another 2 nights in Athens post island hop.

• 1 Mar 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    Going to Greece sound fun. I wish that I could have extended my trip, but I have to get home after and pack to go to university.

Nicky

• 3 Mar 2008 DanniP said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    Not long to go now!! Does anyone have Facebook?

• 3 Mar 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

definatley not long now..
    less than 5 months till the tour starts..

• 4 Mar 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Danielle.

Not long to go at all! It is sneakinh up very quickly!
    Yes I Have a Facebook. And myspace also!
    Search Tahnee Nash.. and u should find it. I dont think there is another.

• 4 Mar 2008 Tyler said

Default_avatar

Everyone better be practising there drinking got to be in top form for the trip its coming quick. Just working my party pants in lol.

• 4 Mar 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

I don’t drink much, if at all, but I’m still ready to have fun. Bought some pounds today.

Nicky

• 5 Mar 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Nicky by the end of the tour i think that you will be able to down the drinks.. I dont want to be drinking massive amounts every night i think i would have to get my stomach pumped.

• 5 Mar 2008 Nicky said

Nicky

Ha Ha. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> My mom says the same thing. That I’ll be able to chug a beer with the best of them by the end. Personally, I have more fun watching everyone else and then recounting the stories the next morning. My fav is when my friend got a bit tipsy and then thought that humming the mission imposible theme song would make her more stealthy when sneaking past some teachers in a hotel.

Nicky

• 17 Mar 2008 Explorer1093410 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!!!

We just found out about the forum…I’ll be heading over with 3 other girls from Sydney Mich, Carley & Kat..We’re keen to meet all of you..We’ll get our profile up soon..We’re planning on doing Greece and eastern europe after the tour. Is anyone else doing the same?
    We’re also going to be in London 2 days before the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    It’s getting so close! Can’t wait
    !!!!!!

Elise

• 17 Mar 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Hi Elise
    Thats awsome you will be on the same tour. not long to go now.
    I am going with 4 girls we are from the Central Coast. Me, Ness, Lisa, Tahnee and Rachel.
    4 of us will be going to greece 2 days after the tour, island hoppping for 10 days. then off to singapore for 4 days before we go home.
    Where in Eastern Europe are you going to go?

Jaclyn.

P.s we are in London 5 days before the tour starts.

• 18 Mar 2008 Explorer1093410 said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Great to hear from you!

Thats good you guys are in london too.

..It’s coming up so quickly and we’re all counting down…It’s going to be the best..Have any of you been on Contiki before?

We’re heading straight to Athens and doing island hopping also after the tour and haven’t booked it all yet. Have you guys booked you’re accommodation? We haven’t .Do you any others travelling to Greece straight after our Contiki?

As for eastern europe, we’re thinking croatia and czech republic but still deciding..it’s so hard to organise it all..

So how old are you guys? We’re all 23..Do you know many others coming on the trip?

Chat soon.

Elise

• 18 Mar 2008 Raacchh said

Raacchh

heyyyy i have myspace too… cant wait not long until we fly out of australia how exciting…. iv pretty much paid off my trip jac Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> we gotta get together and think of things we need cos i wouldnt have a clue lol

• 18 Mar 2008 Tahnee said

Tahnee

Hey Elise

Thats Great to hear that u and your friends shall be joining us.
    I’m also going with friends; Lisa, Ness, Rach and Jac who u’ve replyed to!
    Where bouts in Syd are u from?
    Its sneaking up very quickly now… we’ll all be leaving soon enough!
    Like the girls said. We have 5 nights at the Royal National before our tour and 2 post before flying to Greece after our Contiki for 2 weeks.

• 18 Mar 2008 Jac, Ness, Tahnz, Lisa and Rach said

Helllo
    I think we worked out from the fourm that there is like 20 or so? but our tour was one of the first to be completly booked. so i am asuming the bus will be full.
    Yep all our accom is booked.
    I will be 22 and all the other girls are 21. so we are all pretty much the same age.
    Never been on contiki before. friends have and said it was the best time ever. so looking foward to it.

RACH…. i hate you. i have so much to pay off. we’ll discuss what to take. we should pack together so we make sure we dont take too much of our ****! lol. i’ll give you a call.

p.s the forum wont let me write a swear word.. hahaha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.