Community_discussions_small  

Question

European experience - Sep 17th 2014

30 Apr 2014 SarahHalliday asked

SarahHalliday

My first ever contiki and first time travelling solo! If anyone has tips on what to pack for this time of year around Europe that would be great! I'll be spending a week in London once the tour is over. If anyone knows first hand how cold the weather is around October that would be helpful too. Also if anyone else is going on this tour? :)

• 2 May 2014 Lynnie said

Lynnie

Also doing the European Experience but starting on the 8th of September. So will be a few steps ahead of you. This is also my first and doing it solo so going to be an interesting experience!!

• 6 May 2014 Nicole Green said

Nicole Green

I did the European Experience Tour last year but it was in July so it was a bit warmer, id recommend a power board as some of the places were we were 4 people to a room there was only 2 power points, and a neck pillow for the bus haha

• 11 May 2014 chaz6 said

chaz6

I’m really wanting to do this tour! I’ll be travelling solo though, pretty nervous.

• 11 May 2014 SarahHalliday said

SarahHalliday

I’m nervous too but everyone has only told me good things! I’d do it! Haha well I am!

• 12 May 2014 chaz6 said

chaz6

Yeah I think I’m just going to go for it! I’ve heard nothing but good things! I’m sure we’ll meet plenty of people haha

• 30 May 2014 Adventurous_traveler said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m planning to do this tour too. I’m looking at either 15th sept or 17th sept during the Oktoberfest. I’m also planning to stay a week later in London after the tour. Any ladies that is doing the tour at the same period, and is looking for a partner to share the cost of a twin hotel room I London, I’m open to it. I haven’t decided in the hotels yet. But if I’m doing solo in London, I’ll be staying in a hostel. This would be my first solo trip and to Europe. So I’m excited and looking forward to making many helpful friends! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion