Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens, May 26

3 May 2014 Bre asked

Default_avatar

Anyone else booked on the Road to Athens tour departing May 26?

• 14 May 2014 Alisha said

Alisha

I am :) I can’t wait…12 more days!!

• 14 May 2014 Bre said

Default_avatar

Awesome! So excited! It is the first time my friend and I have done a Contiki tour. :)

• 14 May 2014 Alisha said

Alisha

It will be my first Contiki tour too! My friend and I just graduated from college and decided to go on this trip as our celebration. Can’t wait to meet you!

• 14 May 2014 Bre said

Default_avatar

Are you doing any travelling beforehand around Europe or just doing the tour? We fly into London Monday morning, so we only have the afternoon to do some exploring before meeting up with the rest of the group. :)

• 17 May 2014 Alisha said

Alisha

We arrive Monday afternoon, so we won’t have much time to explore before. We are staying an extra day in Greece, though!

• 17 May 2014 Bre said

Default_avatar

We have an extra night in Greece only. I believe the tour ends at noon on Thursday so we have the remainder of the day on our own and then fly out bright and early Friday morning. :)

• 21 May 2014 Jess said

Jess

Im on this tour :)

• 22 May 2014 Alisha said

Alisha

Hi Jess! Can’t wait to meet you!

• 22 May 2014 Bre said

Default_avatar

5 more days!! :) Looking forward to meeting you Jess… have you ever done a Contiki tour before or is this the first time for you as well?

• 22 May 2014 Jess said

Jess

Looking forward to meeting you too :) Ive never done a Conitki tour before… First time.. so im glad im not the only one :) We should all meet up at the bar at the National Royal Hotel on the Monday night… :)

• 22 May 2014 Alisha said

Alisha

Ya that sounds like fun! I will message you my facebook name…it might be easier to keep in touch that way once we’re in London.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.