Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

European Magic in March

18 Jan 2011 NatalieRose837 said

NatalieRose837
Hi Everyone,<BR><BR>My boyfriend and I are headed to Europe on the European Magic tour in March and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what the weather is like. And also, if there were any first hand must see/don't see on this particular trip. Can't wait!!<BR><BR>Thanks!
  • Read the responses 7 responses so far
  • 19 Jan 2011 JackDarcy said

Default_avatar

Hey NatalieRose!
    How was your trip.

• 19 Jan 2011 NatalieRose837 said

NatalieRose837

Hi JackDarcy,

We haven’t gone on the trip yet, we leave in March Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Have you been on this tour before?

• 19 Jan 2011 NatalieRose837 said

NatalieRose837

Hi JackDarcy,

We haven’t gone on the trip yet, we leave in March Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Have you been on this tour before?

• 20 Jan 2011 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

Natalie,

Make sure you let us know how the tour went, my friends and I are doing this tour in July, and we want to know how much you can really fit into 11 days Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Jan 2011 Explorer1212387 said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour in March also. I’m expecting it to be cold in most areas, especially Germany. Which dates are you going? We’re going March 17th.

• 26 Jan 2011 NatalieRose837 said

NatalieRose837

Alejandra Garcia – I will definitely keep all of you posted on how things went and will post lots of pictures too. My friend has done this tour and loved it.

Corinne – We are actually leaving March 4th so we’ll be just ahead of you. But from what I’ve heard the weather will be cold but not rainy :) So hopefully lots of sunshine and maybe some snow :) I’m in Miami so we welcome the cold weather.

• 26 Mar 2011 pdoshi said

Default_avatar

Hi – Natalie! How was your trip? My sister and I are going next month so would love any feedback you have to offer…thanks in advance!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions