Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on June 15 2011?

5 Jan 2011 Andres asked

Andres
Let me know if you are going, my name is Andy.
  • 21 Feb 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

do u mean 17th june european encounter?

• 22 Feb 2011 Andres said

Andres

ya it is the 17th. i cant wait! so whats your name? We’ll be there in london a couple of days earlier to party early. What about you?

• 1 Mar 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

Hi, i’m sam.. yes pretty much the same, will be arriving a couple of days earlier, to wander before hitting the tour

• 1 Mar 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

Hi, i’m sam.. yes pretty much the same, will be arriving a couple of days earlier, to wander before hitting the tour

• 5 Mar 2011 Andres said

Andres

nice! are you going alone or traveling with friends?

• 6 Mar 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

on my own, what about u? whats good in london?

• 10 Mar 2011 Andres said

Andres

I’ll be going with my twin sister and brother. That’s cool that ur going g by yourself should be a lot of fun. Well in London there is the eye of London, big Ben, Buckingham palace Abby road and lots of other things. Have any idea what u wanna go see?

• 7 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

My cousin and I will be in London a couple days early too ^^ Where are you all from?

• 8 Apr 2011 Andres said

Andres

Hey ryan, well we are from el paso tx. what sites are you guys going to see in london? this trip should be a lot of fun

• 8 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

We were just trying to figure that out ourselves. piccadilly circus sounds like something I might have to visit. Big Ben, parliament. For nightlife there are a TON of clubs in London. We’re from California (me Santa Barbara). Might go easy the first couple nights to get rid of jetlag and prepare for Amsterdam haha

• 9 Apr 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

hi andres, finally checked my emails. sorry for taking long to respond. I am finally starting my research now, to try and figure out what to do in london. not 100% sure yet, ive been told to go shopping, but that would mean coming with an empty suitcase lol.

Ryan, you seem to have some good ideas

• 9 Apr 2011 Andres said

Andres

Hey ryan piccadilly circus does sound like fun and I forgot about that, I guess we will have to check that out as well. Do you know where most of the clubs are, I know we want to check them out.

• 9 Apr 2011 Andres said

Andres

Hi Samizzle, so I think your right I think if we go shopping as well we would have to take extra suitcases , I know there are a lot of shoppes. So when do you arrive in London?

• 10 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

The ministry of sound is a world famous nightclub that I kinda want to check out (but charges like 15 € cover). Tiger Tiger sounds cool, and Storm is right next to Piccalilli. I’m just hoping I’ll have the stamina to party hard after a 13hr plane ride haha

• 13 Apr 2011 Andres said

Andres

Wow those all sound like fun clubs. Im sure my bro would like to go to those. Is this your first time going over to Europe, or have you been there before?

• 14 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

Yep, first time out of the US. But my brother has gone on this tour before so he gave me some pointers. I have some family that knows a ton about London too

• 14 Apr 2011 samizzle said

samizzle

I get there on the 13th.. So a few days to spare. And yourself?

• 14 Apr 2011 Ryan said

Ryan

Leaving the US on the 13th should be there 10am on the 14th. Hopefully not too jetlagged to do some pub walks haha

• 15 Apr 2011 Andres said

Andres
    Hello everyone this is Andres sister.. We leave on the 10 (Friday) and get there 11(Saturday) . We should all go for dinner and drinks when everyone is gets there. I can’t wait to leave and be there. We are going to have lots of fun. What should we do first???
  • 16 Apr 2011 luke_ said

Default_avatar

hey every 1 i just swaped to this tour im comeing with my sister shes from new zealand and im from perth australia its guna be prity awsum cant wait

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.