Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern Hotels

16 Oct 2010 Ky1987 said

Ky1987
Hey Everyone,

If someone who has done the Grand Northern is able to post the hotels Contiki Use that would be great... Im doing the GN next September NY-LA.... So Excited.

Thankyou Smiler
  • 24 Oct 2010 Mel said

Mel

I have done the first 8 days so a little help

Boston is at the Holiday inn saugaus… Keep in mind this hotel is a $50 cab ride from town which is not good if you wish to head out in Boston… However Hooters is down the road and we had a great night there

Quebec… Can’t remember the exact name but it was simple and nice but undergoing referbishments

Montreal is the Sandman… again out of town but by a day metro pass and you can get anywhere

Totonto Hilton… This place was amazing and next door to the nightclub which made for an easy stumble home… Actually id be surprised if this hotel is still being used by contiki after my group lol

• 29 Oct 2010 scott-australia said

scott-australia

i done this tour last year and have the full list of hotels, i wont repeat the 1s above Quebec city,hotel voyager
    clevland, comfort inn downtown
    Chicago, Days inn chicago at lincoln park
    madison, econo lodge
    sioux falls, Ramada inn convention center
    Keystone (SD), Mt Rushmore washington inn
    cody, buffalo bill antler inn
    West yellowstone, brandin iron inn
    Salt lake city, howard johnson express inn
    Kanab, four seasons motel
    vegas, americas best value inn and suites
    anaheim, best western is the contiki motel but not included as the tour but thats where most of the tour stayed afterwards
    any thing else you want to know just ask

• 13 Jul 2011 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

Thanks guys :)

Im so excited to be going on this trip… Apparently my travel agent has my documents so hopefully i will get them on friday :) I did the Grand Southern in 09 but im glad to see that the hotels in the spots i have already been to have changed… Makes it more exciting. And i am more excited about going to Harrahs then going back to Americas best value inn… I remember on the GS i came back to the room from a day out to find we no longer had a bathroom door. I asked my roomie what happened. She said she went to have a shower that morning, and the door had jammed… she freaked out because she didnt know how long i was going to be so she had to break down the door… Lets hope it doesnt happen on this trip :P

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion