Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Culture in Different Countries

13 Mar 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO
Hi guys,

I am going on the Ultimate European tour in August, before i go i would like to have an idea of what sort of souvenirs i can get as a typical "cultural thing" from every country i visit, e.g Eiffel tower in France, Collesseum in Italy, etc. I was wondering if there could be more information regarding some of the countries on the contikipedia website, i tried searching for Barcelona but i couldnt find much other then Italy, and France, Amsterdam etc.

Also i was wondering if There could be a list of "cultural alcoholic beverages" found in every country.. i was looking at trying something again cultural to every country.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
  • 14 Mar 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Thanks Matty,

I was just referring to those “tacky” souvenirs that everyone refers to them as from every country so i have some sort of rememberance, as my mum has already told me i have to get her one from EVERY country i visit which i thought might be a bit helpful to get some information before i leave..i.e in Spain the “bull fighter etc”

But i guess ill just wait until i go on tour for the souvenirs i guess haha ..

With regards to the alcohol, is there a page which lists all the main alcoholic beverages that are served in each country i.e champagne in france, ouzo in greece, etc? I’m going to try and sample something in every country..

Thanks for your help!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.