Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Summer 2015 Contiki Tour

11 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson asked

rhiannonhanson

Decided to wait and book a Europe tour next year on my own,
wondering who else was thinking to do the same alone :)?
Nervous but seems like a great opportunity and experience!
Can't wait for September for the dates to be released.

• 11 Jun 2014 chrissy1012 said

chrissy1012

I’m waiting for the same, I can’t wait for the dates to be released as well, I’m hoping to go around April or May 2015 to Europe!

• 12 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Yes so am I! So exciting.. You been on a contiki tour before??

• 12 Jun 2014 chrissy1012 said

chrissy1012

Nope. Have you?

• 12 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Na :)

• 13 Jun 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

That is exactly what I’m doing too. Hoping to go around May, June at the latest :)

• 15 Jun 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

I’m thinking of doing European highlights and Greek Island adventurer in June/July :)

• 15 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Yes exactly what I want to do want to go for about 3 weeks.. You girls going with friends or doing this experience on your own?

• 15 Jun 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I was thinking of doing the big chill tour; it goes for 46ish days. I want to get the most out of contiki that i can :) I’ll be traveling on my own, which is scary but exciting all at the same time.

• 15 Jun 2014 Coral said

Coral

Me and my friend are looking at going around this time and doing Europe and the Greek Islands. After reading all of the reviews just want it booked and here now.

melaniederen

Yeah I’m trying to convince friends to come do both with me but living in Australia makes flights super expensive for us so if they don’t come I’ll be flying solo,
    I just want the dates to come out already soo can hurry up and book!

melaniederen

• 15 Jun 2014 Coral said

Coral

We’re in perth at the moment so I understand the costs it’s going to end up expensive but hopefully will be worth it :) just want the dates so then we can start paying it off

• 16 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

haha yeah that is the same as me. It will be worth it in the end :)
    I’m booking as soon as dates are released :)

• 16 Jun 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

So am I, do you know what tour your going to do?

• 16 Jun 2014 Chloebb said

Chloebb

Ill be planning a europe trip around June/July next year! I want to visit Spain, Italy, France and Greece!

• 16 Jun 2014 Coral said

Coral

We’re looking at doing the 45 day Europe and Greek Island tour :)

• 16 Jun 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I’ll be doing the same; once the dates are released I’ll be booking straight away. So excited, I wish September would come around quicker. I also plan at staying at the Royal National (I think that is the one next to the contiki basement) a few days before hand. Just so I can give my self time to adapt to the time difference change and do a bit of exploring around London :)

• 16 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Melanie, was thinking out of Road to Athens plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise, European Spirit , London to Athens and European Escapade! How about you?

Shay, yeah was thinking to arrive a few days earlier but wouldn’t know to much to do on my own but I have plenty of time to look into all that haha!

Chloe, yes would be amazing.. There is just so many places to travel :).

Coral,that would be absolutely amazing wouldn’t know If I could afford that haha!

• 16 Jun 2014 Coral said

Coral

Yeah we’re going to arrive early and hopefully get over the jet lag and go and have a wonder around. I know it’s expensive no life between now and then. There was just too many trips to choose from.

So excited for September to come so we can have something set in stone and then I can look forward to being forever poor ha

• 16 Jun 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

Rhiannon, Im gonna do 2 tours, most likely the european highlights tour then fly to athens after that and do the greek island adventurer. Im thinking of arriving in London a few days prior to the first tour but i havn’t organised that yet (:

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion