Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Summer 2015 Contiki Tour

11 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson asked

rhiannonhanson

Decided to wait and book a Europe tour next year on my own,
wondering who else was thinking to do the same alone :)?
Nervous but seems like a great opportunity and experience!
Can't wait for September for the dates to be released.

• 16 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

ohhh smart idea haha, Yeah I want to spend abit longer in London :)

• 1 Jul 2014 ReneeD said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’ll be doing this next year too. Looking at doing the ultimate Europe with Greek Island hopping :) Anyone else.

• 3 Jul 2014 Jess said

Jess

I would love to head over next year too – however we’ll see how i go funds wise. I’m about to head to South America on The Adventurer, with a week afterwards in Hawaii to detox ;) I dont know how much my bank account would like another trip.

• 3 Jul 2014 Kourtenay said

Kourtenay

London to Athens is an amazing tour! I did it in May 2012. I’m planning on touring again in May/June 2015. This time solo though so I am nervous but super excited!

• 7 Jul 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

Hi all! I’m planning to do a europe and greek islands trip in May/June/July 2015. I’m thinking the 45 day Ultimate European plus Greek Islands. I also wanted to do a sail croatia tour as well not sure how I will fit this in with the dates until they come out in September. Any tips on the best way to book all this? Through a travel agent etc? Thanks! Pariss x

• 7 Jul 2014 Jess said

Jess

Hmm, i’d like to do the Euro one with some Egypt! I’d love to do more of the Near/Middle East! I dont think contiki covers too much there though..

• 8 Jul 2014 Sophie.Waltham said

Sophie.Waltham

Also looking at doing the Ultimate european but with the Egypt option and then doing the Greek Island hopping as a separate tour afterwards. Looks like there might be a few of us on the same tour maybe for the ultimate european. Just want the dates to be released already so I can book :D

• 15 Jul 2014 Mark said

Mark

Hi all im so keen to do my first European tour next year hopefully around June/July hoping to start in london stay a week there and then start either European expericence tour or European Escapade then start another tour after around the greek islands!

• 17 Jul 2014 Jodie said

Jodie

Hey Everyone, I’m looking at doing the European Impressions around April / May with some time in london / free either side, seeing the travel agent tonight : ). First time on Contiki!!

• 17 Jul 2014 Jodie said

Jodie

Hey Everyone, I’m looking at doing my first Contiki Solo next year around April / May. Looking at the European Impressions and spending time in london / free before and after

• 17 Jul 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

• 17 Jul 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

Woohoo preview sale dates and prices are out now,
    Thinking of doing european highlights 14th June to 27th June 2015
    and
    Greek Island Adventurer 29th June to 7th July 2015 :)

• 17 Jul 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Oooooo Where are the preview sale dates and prices :)?

• 17 Jul 2014 Marlyse said

Marlyse

I’ll be going by myself European Experience 10th-29th July :)

• 17 Jul 2014 Coral said

Coral

So excited the dates are out now to pick and seriously start saving :D

• 17 Jul 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I’m all booked for the Big Chill starting the 7th of July and ending 21st of August 2015 :) So excited! I’ll be staying in London for about a week maybe less before and even after the tour. If anyone wants to meet up for a drinks or coffee or whatever let me know as I’ll be traveling on my own and would probably like the company :)

• 18 Jul 2014 Lauren said

Lauren

Im thinking of doing the Ultimate Greek Islands starting 26 April 2015.

• 18 Jul 2014 Jodie said

Jodie

I’m booked in for European Impressions leaving 15th June : ) 2015

• 20 Jul 2014 ChloeB93 said

ChloeB93

I’m thinking of doing the road to Athens plus 3 day Greek island tour around April / May. Possibly going solo but may have a few friends too.
    Does anyone know what date the 2015 dates are released so I can be ready to book as that time and tour seem to be very popular!! :)

• 20 Jul 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

Hey Chloe! Dates for most of the Europe trips have already been released, book before the 1st of September before the the prices go up :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion