Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Summer 2015 Contiki Tour

11 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson asked

rhiannonhanson

Decided to wait and book a Europe tour next year on my own,
wondering who else was thinking to do the same alone :)?
Nervous but seems like a great opportunity and experience!
Can't wait for September for the dates to be released.

• 20 Jul 2014 ChloeB93 said

ChloeB93

I’ve just seen that! I will be booking within the next week! :) Is anyone else keen on the Road to Athens tour for April/May ? :)

• 24 Jul 2014 maddi_coakley said

maddi_coakley

Hi Rhiannon! I’ve just booked for European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruise from 31st May – 2nd July 2015 :)

• 25 Jul 2014 BradKeen said

BradKeen

Hey! I’m in the same boat as you guys. I want to do two tours next year as well, one preferably all around Europe and then the Greek Island one as well. I’ll be going solo on my them as well i think. :) I want to go on tours where i know i’ll have people who are closeish to my age and also are in need of some travel buddies if they’re travelling alone! If anybody wants to talk feel free to add my Facebook and we can discuss tours! :)

• 25 Jul 2014 ChloeB93 said

ChloeB93

Hey Brad. From what I can see there is mainly tours either eastern or Western Europe. If you are keen do do a few if pick one from each side of Europe and do them one at a time. Other wise there are some good Eastern Europe ones that include the Greek Island tours and I’d strongly suggest doing a long one! Hope this helps :)

• 25 Jul 2014 Brad said

Brad

Yeah I like the sound of the one that has the Greek Islands included in them I just hope that there are other people who are interested in doing that one too who will be going solo. :)

ChloeB93

I wouldn’t mind better there is plenty of young people who are interested. As far as I know most people go on their own and have a blast! My cousin is on one at the moment and she is having a lot of fun

• 25 Jul 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I’m all booked to the the big chill which is like 46 days long and maybe even do the Greek Islands one afterwards even though Greece in included in the tour I’m already doing. I’ll be travelling alone. I still haven’t met anyone doing th big chill tour yet aha :)

ChloeB93

Your braver then me I’ll take summer over winter anyday!! Haha

• 31 Jul 2014 reazie said

reazie

I’m looking at doing the European Adventurer next year and really excited too!! I’ll be traveling by myself as well but looking forward to meeting some great new people. Anyone from Melbourne or looking at doing the same tour?

• 31 Jul 2014 Brad said

Brad

@reazie! Hey! I’m interested in doing that one too as well! I’ve got a top 3 trips I can’t decide from tho! Hahah when are you looking at going? I’m hoping to go end of July :)

reazie

I’m thinking July atm but I’m a bit stuck on what tour to do as well

• 31 Jul 2014 Brad said

Brad

I’m really like the ultimate European including Los and Santorini!! A bit more money but sooooo worth it! I’m going alone so I’m kinda picking three I want to do most and then whatever is most popular I’ll pick from that and do.

reazie

Decisions huh lol!! I’m sure which ever you decide to so you’ll have an amazing time :)

• 2 Aug 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

So I’m pretty sure I’ll do European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising in April/May next year :)

• 3 Aug 2014 Pariss said

Pariss

Just booked Ultimate European + Egypt departing 10th May then Greek Island Hopper departing 26 June then Croatian Island Cruising departing 11 July! After that I have 2 extra weeks free to decide what I want to do, where I want to go or what else I want to see before going home in early August. Anyone doing any of these tours on those dates?

• 6 Aug 2014 Tash-Mika said

Tash-Mika

Rhiannon, I’ll be doing European Highlights on 27 July 2015…alone! I haven’t really traveled before so I am absolutely terrified :/

• 10 Aug 2014 emily said

emily

Hey people…im looking at booking a contiki around Europe next june/july aswell!! never travelled overseas before so quite nervous and not sure how it all works…was hoping to get tickets to rugby world cup aswell which is in England in October :) Really looking forward to meeting a bunch of awesome people!! and checking out the sights.

• 11 Aug 2014 Megan Timmins said

Megan Timmins

I’m looking at European Summer options too! I’ll be myself too! I

• 11 Aug 2014 emily said

emily

Hi Megan…I think im going to book European contrast plus corfu island…looks like a good mix.. what are your plans for after contiki? I have met another girl wanting to do this same contiki..soo cool meeting people that are doing/planning the same thing

• 11 Aug 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

Anyone thinking to do the European experience April next year??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion