Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Summer 2015 Contiki Tour

11 Jun 2014 rhiannonhanson asked

rhiannonhanson

Decided to wait and book a Europe tour next year on my own,
wondering who else was thinking to do the same alone :)?
Nervous but seems like a great opportunity and experience!
Can't wait for September for the dates to be released.

• 11 Aug 2014 Megan Timmins said

Megan Timmins

I agree, great mix.! After it, I’m hoping to go to Spain (especially Ibiza) What about you? It is, especially considering we are doing it ourselves, be great to do the same one and have that comfort of not being by yourself the entire tour haha.

Megan Timmins

Rhiannon, I’m going to do July/Aug for sure, I know it’s their peak season but I want their warmest weather haha

Megan Timmins

Alsoooooo anyone considering backpacking? :)

• 13 Aug 2014 Darcy Hulland said

Darcy Hulland

Hi guys!
    Also looking to go on my own and meet some awesome people. Have the dates been released?
    I have never travelled before in my life and have always wanted to do Europe! Help a brother out!

• 13 Aug 2014 Darcy Hulland said

Darcy Hulland

http://www.statravel.com.au/tour-details.htm?id=838

• 13 Aug 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

Hello :) special priced dates went on sale not to long ago! I’m going on my own and will be doing the big chill tour. Starting July 7th :) Travelling alone is so exciting but scary at the same time!

• 14 Aug 2014 Amyjane said

Amyjane

I’m thinking of the European Explorer + Greek island tour sometime around june/june

• 14 Aug 2014 Darcy Hulland said

Darcy Hulland

I am thinking of doing that one too! Around like July 7 or June 30 or something like that…

• 14 Aug 2014 Amyjane said

Amyjane

Ok awesome! I’m going to be travelling solo so will be good if I know someone before I go!

• 14 Aug 2014 Darcy Hulland said

Darcy Hulland

I’ll think I’ll do the European escapade or whatever it is that’s on sale now. 25 days! Would fit will with my uni holidays. I’m completely going solo because I’m sick of shitty friends pulling out and not going through with things. I think it’ll be better. Meet new friends and have some me time. I hope someone goes on that one!

• 14 Aug 2014 tutitoot said

tutitoot

Anyone looking at doing the European Escapade tour in May 2015? My friend and I are looking to go around then, as was told that during June/July they tend to bump up the price of everything and that the queues are doubled :(

• 20 Aug 2014 David_093 said

David_093

Anyone doing European in June/July next year?

• 24 Aug 2014 NyParalegal26 said

NyParalegal26

Hey everyone. I am from New York and new to Contiki. Planning on my first solo trip to Europe. Any suggestions/ideas? I would love to go to Italy, Spain, and France. I am planning on going May/June 2015. Anyone else going solo and at this time? Be great to make friends before hand :) I am nervous but also excited and looking forward to adventure and getting out of my comfort zone.

• 24 Aug 2014 emily said

emily

I am going solo from new zealand and doing European contrasts plus corfu!! june 5th 2015. so excited… have met another girl doing same tour at same time.. so nervous and not sure whether to get a visa and stay and work or come home!! i am wanting to go to new York for a couple of weeks at some stage while over there too!! i have family there :)

• 17 Sep 2014 Kirby said

Kirby

is anybody doing the ultimate European plus Egypt? sometime next year? I’m going to be doing it solo tad nervous be good to know someone before I go :)

• 17 Sep 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

Hi Kirby, I’m doing UE + Egypt 10th May :)

• 17 Sep 2014 Coral said

Coral

Is anyone doing european panorama 27th July? :)

• 19 Sep 2014 StephFaz91 said

StephFaz91

Hey Rhiannon, Im doing the Spanish spree 8th June then heading to croatia for Sail Croatia starting the 21st then the Ultimate European 45 days with Greek Islands 19th July

• 24 Sep 2014 Peniamina said

Peniamina

hay every one , im from auatralia sydney and i have my eyes set on doing the 37 day EUROPEAN ADVENTURE tour end of july of 2015 for the first time travelling and doing this experience trip solo. Havent done a contiki before but excited and cant wait. Be cool to know whos doing the same tour solo.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.