Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA, LA-NY, April/May 2015

16 Jun 2014 Dubz1990 asked

Dubz1990

Hey Guys! I'm thinking of doing the Best of USA tour around April/May next year. Just wondered if anyone else was planning the same tour around that time?

• 9 Jul 2014 Tal said

Tal

Omggggg I can’t wait now they definite departures phewwww… I think in gonna go away on the 18th may tour just means I’m gonna be in New York for my birthday which will be the best thing everrrrrrrrr :)) shame we aren’t all going together on the same tour woulda loved to meet you guys… :)) we will keep each other posted of how we are all going :)) usa here we come….

• 9 Jul 2014 Dubz1990 said

Dubz1990

I booked mine tonight, so excited! Doing the 15th-28th June, then spending an extra 2 nights in LA at the end on Rodeo Drive :)
    Just need to get my head around time zones etc!
    Haven’t booked flights yet though coz it’s too early but I’d highly recommend booking the tour ASAP coz they seem to be booking up fast!

• 9 Jul 2014 Tal said

Tal

Ok awesome thanks heaps :) ill go book it at the weekend I think :) wished ya stuck to ur may travel plan haha… It will b soooooooo much fun :))

• 9 Jul 2014 Jacz88 said

Jacz88

So you booked online?? Was it easy?? We all go at diff times.. Mayb we can meet up at one stage next year and see how all our trips were. We all live in melb :)

• 9 Jul 2014 Dubz1990 said

Dubz1990

Nah, I booked through a travel agent, thought that might be the more secure option, they do everything for you :)
    Yeah would be great to meet up and exchange holiday stories :)

• 9 Jul 2014 Jacz88 said

Jacz88

Yeh I’m going to book through travel agent also. Prob the day of the expo :) can’t wait already and it’s a year away lol

• 10 Jul 2014 Tal said

Tal

Yea that sounds like a great idea to exchange travel stories…. Funny we all live in Melbourne lol… Yea I’m gonna book mine through flight centre also. I think it’s the safest way coz they can organise everything :)

• 16 Aug 2014 Dubz1990 said

Dubz1990

Hey Guys! Just wondering if you’ve booked your tours??

• 19 Aug 2014 Tal said

Tal

Yes I booked mine usa sale weekend :) I booked the 18th may tour in the end n one of my friends is coming too now… we going over 4 days earlier n stating 4 days in new york after… im so excited… we got really good deals on flights too on tge day so we were really happy.. how did u girls go?? Im so freaking excited…. :D

• 28 Aug 2014 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey Jacz88 I am on your tour – starting in LA 20th July 2015!!! I am soooo excited but kinda nervous at the same time as I am going solo!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.