Community_discussions_small  

Question

London - Athens August 2014

16 Jun 2014 Erin Lee asked

Erin Lee

Hey ! Just booked this trip today! Anyone on this trip , or have been on this trip??

• 17 Jun 2014 Becky R said

Becky R

What date departure did ya book? Im on the 5th – 25th August tour!

• 17 Jun 2014 Erin Lee said

Erin Lee

Yes those dates!! I’m so excited! are you going alone or with friends?

• 18 Jun 2014 Becky R said

Becky R

Cool! So exciting!! Yup im going with two of my girl friends :) How about you? You should join the meet ups page for our group

• 18 Jun 2014 Erin Lee said

Erin Lee

Im going alone, bit nervous but so excited! i only booked and payed for the trip on monday so i haven’t got my paper work yet with the ref number to log onto the meet up page, are there many others on the meet up page on our trip?

Becky R

Oh good on you! There is only about 10 of us so far on the meet up. Are you going to be in London for a few days prior to the contiki?

Erin Lee

Waiting for the paperwork so then i can do the meet up thing! I’m excited,
    yea i fly into london on the 3rd so have the whole of the 4th to quickly do a bit of london, what about you?
    where are you staying in london?

Becky R

Cool! We arrive 7.20am on the 3rd and staying two nights at the Royal National Hotel (I think, whatever the contiki one is called haha). We booked the 2 days London self guided tour through contiki which covers hotel and the main attractions of London.

Erin Lee

aww yea! thats where I’m staying too i land 6.20pm, i have friends and family in london so they said they will show me around :)
    i have a reference number but not the letter code for the meet up thing do you know what the letter code is for the trip so i can sign up ?

Becky R

Hmm im not too sure I logged in ages ago so cant remember it sorry! That’s cool well we may see ya at the hotel or day1 of the contiki :D

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion