Community_discussions_small  

Question

The big walkabout (start darwin) Oct 29th?

16 Jun 2014 Josh Watson asked

Josh Watson

Hi everyone.

Interested to know if anyones doing this tour as I'm travelling the short distance from London to do it?

My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/josh.watson.3367?ref=tn_tnmn if you want to message me.

Josh

• 19 Jun 2014 Chris said

Chris

Hey there Josh. I am already booked on this Tour. I’m going on the 29th October.. Will be travelling from London, Have you booked? Chris

• 19 Jun 2014 Josh Watson said

Josh Watson

Nice to meet you mate! I have put my deposit down so far. Literally sorted nothing else as we have a while yet. How about you, do you have all your flights book etc? Which airport would you be flying from?

Josh

• 19 Jun 2014 Chris said

Chris

hey there Josh.
    Thanks for replying. I am flying out from London Heathrow to Darwin on the 25th October with Malaysian airlines. They was the cheapest i could find and the best route, Ive then got two days in Darwin before I start the tour one night at the Cullen Bay Resort then one night in the Travelodge which Contiki included for me as I don’t really want to be so tired before the tour starts.. Then when the tour finishes in Sydney ive got 4 nights in Sydney then will have a further 10 nights at the Gold Coast with family, after that i fly to Thailand for 4 weeks and then back to the Uk. ;(
    If you need any more info. Add me on Facebook : Chris Barber or email me chrisbarber1981@gmail.com

Cheers

Chris

• 22 Jun 2014 Francesca said

Francesca

Hey guys I’m also booked onto this tour. I’m flying out of heathrow on 26th just for this tour. Can’t wait.

• 5 Jul 2014 Laina said

Laina

Hey guys also booked for this trip! I will be flying out of Vancouver Canada! I think I will book a flight into Darwin 2 days prior like some of you. So excited!

• 9 Jul 2014 Josh Watson said

Josh Watson

hi guys. Nice to see a couple more joining for the trip! I’m leaving Heathrow on 25th October so will get to Darwin on the 27th. Whats everyone doing for accommodation for the days prior to the trip as i’m yet to sort this? Thinking it may be easier to just book the travel lodge for two nights before it starts.

Chris you have a big trip ahead of you! I messaged you on Facebook mate but I’m not sure if it was actually you haha

• 10 Jul 2014 Francesca said

Francesca

Hey, I have booked to stay at the Travelodge for the night’s before the tour, seams easier. I’ve then got a day to look around Darwin / try and adjust a little bit to the jetlag.
    Might be good if a few of us are around the day/night before the tour starts to meet up.

• 17 Jul 2014 Chris said

Chris

Hi there Guys.. Hope all is well and your looking forward to the trip. not long to go at all now, :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.