Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Turkish Visa

13 Apr 2007 bellyk said

bellyk
I already posted something on this in the meeting place section for my tour 'Ultimate European', but I thought I mgiht get a few more responses if I posted here instead.<BR><BR>The only visa I'm going to need is one for Turkey. I've asked my travel agent about it and she said that I can get one at the border gate, but I in the contiki brochure it says that they recommend to get any necessary visa's beforehand, SO in otherwords what should I do?
  • Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 13 Apr 2007 junior37991 said

Default_avatar

I wouldn’t worry about it at all. Just the other day a rang the embassy and they said they very rarely actually do visas here in Australia for Turkey. They said just get one at the border or airport. Give them a call just to see for yourself for piece of mind but that is what I have been told form the horses mouth so to speak.

• 13 Apr 2007 Rachelh said

Default_avatar

Hi bellyk,

I speak from experience and can tell you that everyone buys their visa for Turkey at the airport as soon as they arrive. You can pay with Liras and Euros. I bought mine with Euros (10 –15 euro)
    So don’t worry just buy one at the airport in Turkey!! Smiler<!-graemlin::)—>

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions