Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EASTERN ROAD 13-24SEPT08

24 Jun 2008 cassie baby said

cassie baby
hey people, i just booked. anyone else? and where are you guys from? this is my first contiki! any tips? Big Grin
  • 30 Jun 2008 EuropeanExplorer said

EuropeanExplorer

Hi Cassie
    I’m also booked on this trip. I’m from New Zealand (born in South Africa). This will be my second contiki. Advice?! Hmm…dont pack too much stuff – you’ve got to carry it around! Bring lots of money and prepare to have lots of fun!

• 3 Jul 2008 Lauren83 said

Lauren83

Hi!
    I’m also booked for this trip. I’m from Miami, Florida. This is also my first trip and I can hardly wait!

• 5 Jul 2008 Filipe said

Default_avatar

Hey people!!!
    I’ll go too! I’ve just bought.
    Well… I’m from Brazil and it will be my first contiki. This trip will be amazing, I am sure.

I am excited about going to Europe!

Add my msn: fi_fast@hotmail.com

• 25 Jul 2008 IAtraveler77 said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I am also booked for this trip. I am from Cedar Rapids, IA, and this is my 2nd Contiki vacation! Looking forward to it! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jul 2008 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hi people,

Just organising to book this trip now, can’t wait it will be my second contiki. Tips!!! Well my last tour I think I spent 24 days out of 25 drinking, don’t know what this is going to be like!!

Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Matt from Australia

Anyone else travelling solo and or going to Octoberfest after the tour??

Email address: matt_2680@hotmail.com or matthew martin on facebook

• 31 Jul 2008 Filipe said

Default_avatar

Hey Matt…

this trip will be the one..
    I’ll go to Oktoberfest after the tour.
    I’ll spend 4 days in Munich.

*facebook (Filipe Frazao)

• 2 Aug 2008 GVR said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!

I’ll be booking my trip on Monday, this will be my second Contiki! I am all excited! Going to do the Greek Island Hopping tour afterwards.

I am from Pretoria in South Africa. Counting down – close to 40 days….! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Aug 2008 chanquad said

chanquad

Hey im 19, female and from western australia. i will be doing the european whirl tour finishing september 28th. i will be in europe until about the 20ish of november on my own before i head over to america and was wondering if anyone else will be in london from about the 29th september that wants to meet up.

myspace.com/frantelle

• 5 Aug 2008 GVR said

Default_avatar

Hi
    You guys must enjoy the trip – it is fully booked – therefor I am taking the next and last Eastern Road tour. ENJOY!!

quote:
    Originally posted by GVR:
    Hi Guys!

I’ll be booking my trip on Monday, this will be my second Contiki! I am all excited! Going to do the Greek Island Hopping tour afterwards.

I am from Pretoria in South Africa. Counting down – close to 40 days….! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Aug 2008 MikeFromCanmore said

MikeFromCanmore

Hi Everyone – Mike from Canada checking in. Will be my first Contiki. Following it up with the Spanish Spree – looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Mike Haslett on facebook

• 11 Aug 2008 Euromania30 said

Euromania30

Hey Everyone!

Im booked on The Eastern Road Tour beginning Sept 13th. Im 30 years old and from Atlanta, GA in the States. Im going solo and this will be my first Contiki Trip. Ive been to Europe numerous times but this is my first tour trip. Im excited to meet my fellow travelers. Heard and seen great reviews about this itinerary and I believe the trip can present multiple opportunties for everyone. See you all in about a month!

• 11 Aug 2008 Felipe Montoni said

Default_avatar

Hey everbody!!!
    I´ll go to Europe…
    I´m from Brazil and Filipe is my best friend here. The name it´s very familiar but you are getting fast which one.. It´s my first Contiki and I wanna know everbody there oh right!!! hehehehe..
    My Facebook is (Felipe Montoni)
    My msn is felipebmontoni@hotmail.com
    Hugs for men and a lot of kisses for women

• 11 Aug 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

Sounds like you guys have an awesome group building here.

This is a fantastic trip (I’ve done the same thing but in reverse and with another company) and absolutely LOVED it. So much history and such amazing cities. Only fault is the really, really, really, really long drive from Warsaw to Berlin, it was like 8 hours and we all nearly died!

Am happy to provide info if anyone wants it!

• 20 Aug 2008 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey people I leave for Ireland next week, can’t wait. C u all in Berlin!!!

Matt

• 20 Aug 2008 cassie baby said

cassie baby

lucky you! i’m still slogging my ass off here at home! how come i’m only seeing guys replying? are there gals out there who booked?
    hee…

• 21 Aug 2008 Lauren83 said

Lauren83
    quote:
    Originally posted by cassie baby:
    lucky you! i’m still slogging my ass off here at home! how come i’m only seeing guys replying? are there gals out there who booked?
    hee…

You’re not the only girl going! I’m looking forward to meeting all of you in a few weeks!

Lauren

• 23 Aug 2008 Filipe said

Default_avatar

Matt…
    Have a nice time in Ireland.
    See u in Berlin.

• 23 Aug 2008 Filipe said

Default_avatar

I’m still counting the days to go to Berlin. (19 days only) I’m really excited!
    and how about you, people…anyone else has facebook??

• 26 Aug 2008 IAtraveler77 said

Default_avatar

I just got my final packet of tour info today. Looking forward to seeing all of you in less than 3 weeks!

Sarah Tenley

• 1 Sep 2008 Euromania30 said

Euromania30

Does anyone want to hang out before we officially meet on the first night in Berlin? My flight arrives early that day and I will have the whole day to explore before we are supposed to meet at 6 pm that evening. Anyone interested in meeting up?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion