Community_discussions_small  

Question

Solo european summer 2015? anyone else?

23 Jun 2014 melaniederen asked

melaniederen

Hi guys, thinking of doing the european highlights tour as well as the greek island adventurer tour june/july 2015?
Anyone else thinking of doing any of the same or similar tours? :)

• 23 Jun 2014 BCOURSE said

BCOURSE

Have you checked out the Spanish Spree?

• 30 Jun 2014 Christinamatthes said

Christinamatthes

Looking at it as a serious possibility!

• 30 Jun 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

Thinking same tours or similar? Are you thinking of going summer next year?
    I just want the dates put already so i can start planning and book haha

• 5 Jul 2014 Matthew said

Matthew

I am looking at something pretty similar for July next year. Was going to start in London for a week or 2 in mid July and then most likely start on the European Escapade tour (25 days) followed by possibly Greek Island Hopping…depends on getting about 7 weeks off work!! anyone know when the dates for next year will be out?

• 6 Jul 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

dates come out in september :)

• 10 Jul 2014 Coreybell said

Coreybell

Hey
    Im looking at similar tours around that time, also thinking of croatia sail.
    Havent done Europe before so im hanging for it!!!

• 10 Jul 2014 ashleighswales said

ashleighswales

Hey :)
    I’m thinking of doing the European highlights tour next year around june/july then do a seperate tour in the Greek Islands as well! I’m trying to get one of my friends to come but don’t think she’ll be able to afford it. So I’m contemplating on going by myself, but so nervous and scared to do so :/

Coreybell

Ashleighswales
    Yeah Greek islands look like a must, few mates have done them and rave about it.
    How long you looking at going for?

ashleighswales

hey!.. its crazy the amount of people over there now, makes me even more keen to go! i was thinking of doing a tour through Med experience which is for 11 days :).. are you thinking of going?

Coreybell

Yeah my whole facebook news feed is people over there!!!
    Yeah ive got 8 weeks holidays, so looking at doing croatia sail ,greek islands and a 20 odd day contiki through the main parts!!! Actually too much i want to do there!!! might need to win lotto

ashleighswales

yea same! its so popular!
    yea that sounds soo amazing! you’re best to see everything while you’re over there though! would be a trip of a life time :)..
    haha yea think we all dream of that!

• 11 Jul 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

Yeah ive snagged 2 months leave for next year, so excited!
    Ashleigh, My friends are doing the european highlights tour but still deciding between that and european experience. If your thinking of doing either of the tours like ours, you should try link up the dates with me, i’m going with a couple so lucky im the third wheel so i’ll get to go and meet some new people, hopefully have someone good to share a room with haha.
    Oh i havnt looked at med experience yet, i just know i 100% want to do the greek islands as well.
    Croatia sailing sounds pretty appealing too corey!

• 11 Jul 2014 ashleighswales said

ashleighswales

Melanie, yea those are the two tours I’m considering as well! Yea a third wheel is always so awkward lol. I agree we should try and link the dates up.. Just got to wait til September for the new tour dates!
    Yea I’m so keen on doing the Greek islands, med experience have a 11days from $570ish which includes everything besides food and extra activities, you should def check it out though… btw find me on Facebook!:)

• 15 Jul 2014 Soph1303 said

Soph1303

Hey guys I’m thinking of maybe doing the Greek Island hopping or maybe the Greek adventurer in late June or early July next year after doing the ultimate european + Egypt tour. Obvs the main difference is that they hopping option is slightly longer and does Ios instead of paros – anyone have any experience with which one is better? I will also be going solo as part of my gap year – will have just turned 18 before I start travelling in August and unfortunately I look about 12 so I get the feeling I’ll be asked for id a lot during my travels haha :D!

• 16 Jul 2014 JasonAus said

JasonAus

Croatia sail looks good @coreybell

I live in Aus and heading to London on Nov1 14. I’m doing winter discovery for 12 days in November before heading back to London for some work and see out the winter. But I will be backpacking my way down to Greece to do the Islands around July and possibly do some kind of tours around there?

• 16 Jul 2014 kmahoney3 said

kmahoney3

I’m looking at London to Athens plus the greek island adventurer, also by myself, next june/july I’m thinking.. Croatia would also be amazing. I only really just started looking recently so no hard decisions yet!

• 17 Jul 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

I cant seem to add you ash. Facebook’s such a pain haha

Just saw that there is a preview sale with dates for europe summer 2015.
    Hoping to book european highlights for june/july 2015 sooner than i think.
    Also looking to link it up with the greek island adventurer or maybe med experience :)

• 17 Jul 2014 ashleighswales said

ashleighswales

Ok no worries, il try find you then lol :)

Oh awesome! Where’d you find that Melanie?
    Yea that’s what I’m keen to do! Really hope this year goes quick, way too keen to go!

• 17 Jul 2014 Marlyse said

Marlyse

Is anyone looking at doing european experience tour 10th july – 29th july? Ill be going solo first time :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.