Community_discussions_small  

Question

Where does the trip end in Athens?

23 Jun 2014 Megan asked

Megan

Hi,

I am doing the Road to Athens + 3 day Greek Island cruise leaving on the 6th of July - 28th of July and suddenly my plans have changed and I need accommodation for one night at the end. I am looking at Zafolia Hotel in Athens as they amazingly have availability but I need to know where the trip ends so I can figure out how to get there…..where have past tours ended specifically in Athens?

• 26 Jun 2014 JRod said

JRod

All I found was after breakfast in Athens, (assuming breakfast is at the Zafolia hotel) we are then transferred to central Athens (assuming that’s where the airport is) . But, I also plan on staying an extra night or so after the trip…. I’m just gonna wing it.

• 26 Jun 2014 Megan said

Megan

Hey I figured it out :D We have breakfast on the cruise boat and then get bought to syntagma square in athens…this is only if you are doing the 3 day greek cruise though…

• 3 Jul 2014 Daniel said

Daniel

I’ll just say thanks for the answer Megan because I am also staying an extra day in Athens (I think im going back to the Zafolia hotel, but I dont think they provide us transportation to there :P)

• 3 Jul 2014 Megan said

Megan

Yeah they do…I emailed them….we finish at Zafolia Hotel :) I didn’t manage to get accommodation there but got some in the area :)

• 3 Jul 2014 Megan said

Megan

See you guys soon!!! :D

• 3 Jul 2014 Daniel said

Daniel

hmmmm I just called to double check and they said we end at Syntagma Square (which is about 3 miles away from the Zafolia Hotel (Where I am staying the extra night)).

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion