Community_discussions_small  

Question

Reefs and Rainforests starting in Cairns Oct 16

24 Jun 2014 Pricey asked

Pricey

Anyone else on this? Feeling pretty lonely on the meet up page at the moment!

• 6 Jul 2014 Darren said

Darren

I am doing the beaches and reefs starting in cairns on the 18th oct, do the tours over lap?

• 6 Jul 2014 Darren said

Darren

I am doing the beaches and reefs starting in cairns on the 18th oct, do the tours over lap?

• 6 Jul 2014 Pricey said

Pricey

I think they do from what I’ve seen else where as the first 2 days of my tour are spent north of cairns then I think you join us when we get back to Cairns on the 18th.

• 6 Jul 2014 Darren said

Darren

Thats what i thought as well.. as the itineraries are the same for the 18th onwards

• 6 Jul 2014 Pricey said

Pricey

Yep, when are you flying into Cairns?

• 6 Jul 2014 Darren said

Darren

Wednesday 15th oct.. I get in to cairns on the friday..

• 6 Jul 2014 Pricey said

Pricey

Cool, are you staying on in Sydney after the tour?

• 6 Jul 2014 Darren said

Darren

I am afraid not, would have loved to but i will have to get back home for work..

• 7 Jul 2014 Pricey said

Pricey

Ah ok, I’ve essentially handed my notice in to do the trip and got a working holiday visa, hoping to get a decent job in melbourne after the tour.

• 8 Jul 2014 Alma said

Alma

Pricey: I’m thinking of doing the exact same thing! I’m not going until December. I’m on the sunsets and surf tour on Dec 21st. Are you just going to look for a job once you get there? I’m trying to figure out how it would all work out if I do it.

• 16 Jul 2014 Jenn said

Jenn

I’m booking this trip tomorrow !

• 17 Aug 2014 Aaron said

Aaron

Hey I am about to book the beaches and reefs tour starting the 18th October as well, planning on being in Sydney for about a week after, you guys travelling alone?

• 18 Aug 2014 Hana said

Hana

Jenn, Pricey and I are starting our tour on the 16th Oct and going North first. Not sure if our tours then join up but I guess we will find out. I am in Sydney after for two further nights but then heading on as have more time in Sydney later on in my trip.

Hana

• 18 Aug 2014 Pricey said

Pricey

Hi Aaron, we’re all lone travellers so far. I’m staying on for a couple of weeks in Sydney before heading to Melbourne. Are you going home after that week in Sydney?

• 18 Aug 2014 Darren said

Darren

Hi Aron i am doing that trip as well.. I am traveling on my own as well.. My guess is the tours do join up judging by what i have herd..

• 18 Aug 2014 Aaron said

Aaron

Hi Guys, cheers for the replies. I would love to go to Melbourne myself Pricey but yeah going home after Sydney, just don’t have the time to stay out any longer unfortunately. Good to know most people are solo travellers anyway, yeah it looks like the tours probably do join up, just have a couple of coaches or something I imagine…

• 18 Aug 2014 Hana said

Hana

I haven’t booked my accomodation for those 2 extra nights yet, thought I would do it once I am there and see what everyone else is doing :) Not long to go. x

• 26 Aug 2014 Brenton08 said

Brenton08

I’m doing island and rainforsts on the 16th oct don’t know if that’s the same one

• 26 Aug 2014 bec said

bec

Hey guys, I’m on the beaches and reefs from the 18th in cairns, glad to see there’s solo traveller’s just like me. ..looking forward to hanging out with everyone I’ll be coming straight from a trip to Vietnam/Hong Kong. Planning on chilling for 2 days in cairns before the beaches and reefs tour starts if anyone’s about. After the tour I am either gonna be in Sydney/Melbourne for a bit ☺x

• 27 Aug 2014 Aaron said

Aaron

Hi Bec, I am on that tour as well, looking forward to it! Yeah i will also be in Cairns a couple of days beforehand so if you are about can get in touch…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion