Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going to Europe June / July 2015?

24 Jun 2014 Taylorpn asked

Taylorpn

Not sure what one I'm going on yet!

• 26 Jun 2014 Colegial13 said

Colegial13

Hi. I don’t know your flexibility in time but that is where I normally start. Two weeks or less for me is enough. Then I would choose which regions I would like to travel. Finally, how much will you pay for the trip. For example, I recently went solo to Spain for two weeks and visited seven cities for less than $3000; including flight tickets, AVE train, hostels, food, UNESCO Heritage sites, and miscellaneous.

I’m still debating which trip to go to during 2015. During summer flight tickets are more expensive.

Hope this was somewhat helpfull, good luck.

• 6 Jul 2014 Jennifer said

Jennifer

I am interested in going to Europe in June 2015! I might be going alone on this trip, so I would like to meet other travelers :) Let me know which trip you are going to, I have yet to research on it yet.

• 9 Jul 2014 Taylorpn said

Taylorpn

How long are you looking at going for ?? :)

• 17 Jul 2014 Jodie said

Jodie

Yup European Impressions mid june

• 20 Jul 2014 Shannyn said

Shannyn

I’m all booked in for the big chill tour starting 7th of July, I’ll be travelling alone so of course I’m excited yet nervous at the same time! :)

• 24 Jul 2014 maddi_coakley said

maddi_coakley

Hi :) I’ve just booked for European Explorer and Greek Island Cruise next year from May 31st – July 2nd. I will be travelling solo :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.