Community_discussions_small  

Question

Solo to Europe - Spring/Summer 2015 - Any advice?

24 Jun 2014 MitchG asked

MitchG

First time traveling on my own and am looking at a lot of options for Europe. Anyone have any advice, opinions or recommendations?

• 24 Jun 2014 staceycat said

staceycat

if you can be bothered read through this

http://www.contiki.com/community/discussions/8411-what-do-you-wish-youd-known

ive just been going google crazy I found backpacker travel sites and forums have been reallllly helpful. let me know if u have any questions though

• 25 Jun 2014 MitchG said

MitchG

Thanks for that link! I found some very useful info there. I’ve been looking at a variety of options from 18-26 days and I just can’t choose haha

• 25 Jun 2014 staceycat said

staceycat

For a tour do you mean… U got Facebook I’ll send u a few more links might help

• 27 Jun 2014 MitchG said

MitchG

Nah I just have a FB for my business page. I’m exploring either the “European Experience”, “European Escapade” or “Road to Athens”….All have their positives & negatives equally haha

• 27 Jun 2014 MitchG said

MitchG

Nah I only use FB for business – I think I narrowed it down to either “European Experience”, “European Escapade” or “Road to Athens” – They all have their positives and negatives so it makes a tough choice haha

• 30 Jun 2014 melaniederen said

melaniederen

You could combine tours,
    I wanted to see europe and do the greek islands,
    So im thinking of combing the european highlights and greek island adventurer tours, for summer 2015

• 1 Jul 2014 MitchG said

MitchG

I really like that idea actually. It allows me to get a more diverse trip than I could originally find. Thank you!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.