Community_discussions_small  

Comment

2010 - London to Athens with Greek Island

29 Aug 2009 miatato said

miatato
Hey, Looking at booking June/July London to Athens with Greek Island hopping.
Is anybody else thinking ahead like me... ?
The A Team are down... who else is?
  • 23 Nov 2009 Chris said

Default_avatar

Hi all i am doing the London to Atherns contiki tour departing 20th of August 2010, am wondering who else is going on this tour

• 29 Nov 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

oooh right that would make more sense!

• 29 Nov 2009 Tegan said

Tegan

It does i still wonder why they do it differently for us though…

• 8 Dec 2009 Explorer1155957 said

Default_avatar

hey Chris,
    where you from; how old? Am thinking of doing this tour, will probably book in March. I am from Canada and I would leave here on the 18th to start the tour on Aug 20th. I don’t think I am doing GIH though.

• 8 Dec 2009 vicksta said

Default_avatar

hi everyone

im planning on doing this tour around august 15th, just seeing if anyone else is doing it round the same time too?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Dec 2009 Rachel said

Default_avatar

im going on the 29th of june.. anyone else?

• 14 Dec 2009 Kayleigh88 said

Default_avatar

Vicksta, im booked in for the 15 August tour :-)

• 29 Dec 2009 Tegan said

Tegan

Do you feel better now??

• 6 Jan 2010 Explorer1163715 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone booked for the June 7th tour?? I can’t decide which date to book but I definitely want to do the Greek Island Hopping!!

• 7 Jan 2010 Explorer1092077 said

Default_avatar

I’ve been reading through and no one seems to be booked on the June 24th trip? Anyone looking at this date cause this is the one i’m on!

• 13 Jan 2010 jenza475 said

jenza475

I’m booked for the July 8th departure. Anyone else for this date??

• 19 Jan 2010 Explorer1165664 said

Default_avatar

hi all, pretty sure I’m going to do the May 28th trip…Who is planning on being in London a few days beforehand? I’m travelling on my lonesome Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 19 Jan 2010 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Clarabelle86:
    hi all, pretty sure I’m going to do the May 28th trip…Who is planning on being in London a few days beforehand? I’m travelling on my lonesome Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

im doing this one too, and going solo. I arrive in london on the 23rd, and there is two other girls travelling solo on that tour too who are in london a few days before if you have a look in the thread for that date Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    hope you join us!

• 26 Jan 2010 StephK said

Default_avatar

Hi guys me and my friend are both 21 yr old Females and are doing London to Athens +GIH leaving on the 10th of August. anyone else doing this tour we’d love to chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jan 2010 Explorer23 said

Default_avatar

God am i happy to see so many ppl doin this alone… i have paid for it all and now i’m freakin out thinkin what the hell am i doin goin by myself…lol.. anyone booked for july 27th? It’s going to be crazy hot in Athens then! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 27 Jan 2010 maddiemccreanor said

maddiemccreanor
    quote:
    Originally posted by Em+ez.:
    is anyone doing the 23rd july trip?

Hey my friend Lisa and I are doing this tour we are booked and we have our flights and everything Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Feb 2010 Awesome said

Awesome

Hey Guys, Booked my contiki 16 july 2010! is anyone else going on that date?

• 17 Mar 2010 Samantha_x said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone!
    I’m booked for London to Athens with Greek Island Hopping on July 1st Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’d really love to chat to you all before hand as somehow it makes it alot less scary!
    x x

Btw, i’m Samantha, eighteen, from England and travelling solo!

• 18 Mar 2010 Explorer1173473 said

Explorer1173473

HI all. im doing either london to athens or london to athens + island hop on 26 JULY most likely. anyone on this one?? or even before or after this date, let me know at bln_25@hotmail.com

• 7 Apr 2010 grace-andrews said

grace-andrews

im from melbourne, thinking of doing the london to athens with greek island hopping tour by myself.
    i want to leave sometime in july 2010
    who else is thinking the same as me?
    32, 33 or 34 day trip?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.