Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European in 2012

9 Sep 2010 KeenToTravel said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

Just looking to see if anyone is doing the Ultimate European trip in early 2012.

Im looking at doing it late March, so i can get on the tour that goes through Turkey for Anzac day so i can be there for the dawn service!

This trip will finish mid July and then i would like to stay in London for a couple weeks afterwards, to see the Olympics.

Cant wait! Long way off i know, but need to plan and save enough money, so im there with no worries what so ever about money!

Any advice on the trip, how much to save? How many people usually are on a UE tour?

any help is good help! Thanks
  • 18 Oct 2011 Danni said

Danni

i will go if i can save $10,000 by march

• 18 Oct 2011 Danni said

Danni

I’ve decided that it’s to much money to save in 6 months do I’ll be doing another one thats cheaper if I can and maybe do this one in a few years

• 21 Oct 2011 LindsayEvert said

LindsayEvert

Im doing starting this tour on the 28th of march 2012 gonna be great! Cant wait for the anzac day ceremony and the greek islands. Ill be by myself so i hope i make friends haha :)

• 21 Oct 2011 Rozie Graham said

Default_avatar

Thats a shame Danni, it would have been good to have you along :) ContikMe, thats awesome news!! Are you going the Egypt or Greek option? We have a facebook group too, feel free to add me, Rozie Graham, and we’ll be able to connect to everyone else whose doing the tour! Can’t wait! :)

• 21 Oct 2011 Jade* said

Default_avatar

That sucks Danni, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the trip you choose :)
    Hiii ContikiMe! As Rosie said we have a Facebook group you should join we already have a few others that have joined! Add me on facebook if you like my names Jade Pallpratt :) so awesome that our group is slowly growing!!

• 23 Oct 2011 MyTravels said

MyTravels

Hi all!! I am pretty certain I will be booking onto this tour in two weeks when the travel expo comes here! Very exciting I will more than likely be solo, so would love to join the FB group to get to know your faces!! Anyone else from Adelaide??

• 23 Oct 2011 *Claire* said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’m on this tour also with the Egypt Option. Can’t wait, it is going to be an awesome trip and experience!

• 23 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hi mytravels anfd claire what date are you thinking of? i think theres alot of ppl on this going solo including myself so nothing to worry about

• 24 Oct 2011 *Claire* said

Default_avatar

HI Courtney, Im on the tour that leaves on the 28th of March 2012, i’m also travelling solo, looking forward to it!

Default_avatar

Hi Jesse, just read that you are doing the Great Britain and Ireland tour a week after the Ulimate European, i have just booked on this tour also. Looking forward to both tours.

• 24 Oct 2011 Jade* said

Default_avatar

Hi Claire! So good to meet someone else doing the tour! I’m traveling solo aswell. There’s a Facebook group that you should join :) not long to go now!

Default_avatar

Hi Jade, Yes it good to start meeting people that are doing the tour, I have found the group on facebook and have joined… 5 months today and i will be in London!!!

• 24 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hi claire how exciting i wish i could go ealier but will be staying on after are you just going for the tour of staying to travel and work after? 8 months today till i start the tour and pretty excited:)

• 24 Oct 2011 JoshS90 said

JoshS90

OMG!! I’ve just gotten back from doing this tour! You will have the most amazing time aye. I never wanted to come back and EVERYONE on the tour said on the last day we should turn around and do it all over again….not one person wanted it to end. Europe is incredible! I’ve never seen anything like it aye.

• 24 Oct 2011 Jesse said

Jesse

Hi Claire, Thats awesome! I’m really looking forward to Ireland, should be great!

• 25 Oct 2011 DaniDee said

DaniDee

I’m doing this tour but on June 10!! there are a couple of fb groups up and running for contiki groups in june/july 2012…
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/191726294207557/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/131170200322987/

• 25 Oct 2011 Jade* said

Default_avatar

Hey Josh, glad to know that you enjoyed your tour! What your favorite place?? Do you have any tips like spending money or anything?

• 25 Oct 2011 Quilbo said

Quilbo

Hey guys!!! Im guna be on this tour aswell!!! :) cant wait!! im also travelling alone.. im guna be doing the st patricks day tour before this n then im staying on in London to work for a while after this tour!! im doing the Greek Islands.. wheres this facebook group.. i wana join!! lol.. im heaps happy to get to kno u all before we go!! :) its guna be AWESOME!!!!!!

• 25 Oct 2011 MyTravels said

MyTravels

Hi Quilbo, Heres the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/300763846604084/ Im also stayin to work hopefully, have you organised anything yet ie: employment accomm?? I dont know where to start!! :)

• 26 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

Hi Quilbo and My Travels im also staying to work and live i have no idea where to start either i need help with doing it but also dont wanna be living on my own haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion