Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European in 2012

9 Sep 2010 KeenToTravel said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

Just looking to see if anyone is doing the Ultimate European trip in early 2012.

Im looking at doing it late March, so i can get on the tour that goes through Turkey for Anzac day so i can be there for the dawn service!

This trip will finish mid July and then i would like to stay in London for a couple weeks afterwards, to see the Olympics.

Cant wait! Long way off i know, but need to plan and save enough money, so im there with no worries what so ever about money!

Any advice on the trip, how much to save? How many people usually are on a UE tour?

any help is good help! Thanks
  • 16 Jan 2012 Quilbo said

Quilbo

Steff, i just added myself to the group!! Accept me!! :) lol.. I’m doing the same tour as Loz and am also staying to work after the tour.. I am so happy to see so many people on that facebook group!! lol.. I have been freaking out and now I will have people to talk to about it all!! lol.. You have no idea how excited I am now!! Thank you for posting that!! :)

• 16 Jan 2012 Explorer1096759 said

Default_avatar

Ive booked this for the 28th April 2012. Anyone else going around this time?

• 16 Jan 2012 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Ohh thats awesome Quilbo! I think someone else accepted you. haha. Its so good being able to talk to people who are already living over there :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.