Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience/ Highlights tour 2015?!

10 Jul 2014 Ashleigh Swales asked

Ashleigh Swales

hey guys! i was thinking about doing the european experience or highlights tour solo next june/july. is anyone else considering these tours at all? :)

• 10 Jul 2014 chrissy1012 said

chrissy1012

Hi Ashleigh, I’m thinking of doing the European Experience around the same time solo. Have you done a tour before? I’m really excited/nervous to be going solo.

• 11 Jul 2014 Ashleigh Swales said

Ashleigh Swales

Hey Chrissy! That’s awesome!
    Nah I haven’t done a contiki before, but way too keen to try it out! Have you?
    Yea going solo is a big decision, especially for a girl!

• 14 Jul 2014 Darceyn said

Darceyn

Hey!
    I have booked the European Adventurer tour for 2015 solo which I’m pretty nervous/scared about! I haven’t spoken or seen also booked into the adventurer tour yet. First time in Europe by myself. I have heard really awesome things from some people about their solo trip though so I’m thinking we should be okay!

• 14 Jul 2014 Ashleigh Swales said

Ashleigh Swales

Hey! Hopefully closer to the date more people will book your tour, then you can connect with them through the forum :)
    Yea everyone seems friendly on the tours so I’m sure we’ll be fine!

• 4 Aug 2014 Lou88 said

Lou88

Hey I’m thinking
    About it just need to find some more details !

• 6 Aug 2014 Tash-Mika said

Tash-Mika

27 July 2015 – solo. My first trip out of South Africa…EVER :/

• 6 Aug 2014 Lou88 said

Lou88

I will be going solo too ! Let me know your plans etc ! Keep me in the loop

• 6 Aug 2014 Amyjane said

Amyjane

Hey I’m starting to consider a solo trip! My bf isn’t that keen and most my friend either married, kids, houses, or already done Europe. It’s been a dream of mine so decided to bite the bullet and just do it! So reading on here alot of people go solo so that’s good! Now just have to pick which tour to do! I wanna do everything! Argh decisions. But would be great to go with other solo girl travellers! To have a little bit of peace of mind, so nervous!

• 6 Aug 2014 Lou88 said

Lou88

Yeah it does sound fun ! Let me know what your plans are and stay in touch ! X

• 6 Aug 2014 Lou88 said

Lou88

Yeah it does sound fun ! Let me know what you decide ! And stay in touch ! X

• 7 Aug 2014 Marlyse said

Marlyse

Ive reserved a spot on the European Experience 2015. Travelling solo too :)

• 7 Aug 2014 lizlo said

lizlo

Hey Ashleigh…im doing the European Highlights Tour 22 July 2015!

• 7 Aug 2014 lizlo said

lizlo

Tash-Mika join me on the 22 July European Highlights Tour.. Fellow South African :)

• 11 Aug 2014 rhiannonhanson said

rhiannonhanson

I’m thinking the European Experience April next year Solo :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.