Community_discussions_small  

Comment

October 6th

24 Jul 2010 Explorer1199683 said

Default_avatar
anyone doing this trip? am either going the 6th or the 12th, just need to sort out flights, will be travelling alone, Irish guy Smiler
  • 1 Aug 2010 Explorer1201038 said

Default_avatar

hi I will be going on Oct 6 as well.
    Tobias from Germany

• 5 Aug 2010 Explorer1194231 said

Default_avatar

hi Guys,
    i’ll be doing the tour LA to the Bay 6th of october.
    Rosaria-Luxembourg

• 10 Aug 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1199683:
    anyone doing this trip? am either going the 6th or the 12th, just need to sort out flights, will be travelling alone, Irish guy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

hi there I am doing this tour but the wild western to LA, are you joining the tour? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Aug 2010 Explorer1198951 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!
    We are doing the Oct 6th tour, look forward to meeting you all!
    Rachel and Duane
    Australia

• 15 Aug 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1201038:
    hi I will be going on Oct 6 as well.
    Tobias from Germany

hi tobias I’m doing the wild western tour which is the same tour as yours but it travels on to LA, only 7 weeks to go!

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1198951:
    Hi guys!
    We are doing the Oct 6th tour, look forward to meeting you all!
    Rachel and Duane
    Australia

hi there, look forward to meeting you all too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so scared, excited…everything

I’m on the wild western tour which is the same as yours but we carry on to LA

have a safe journey over, I’m going to be at the hotel the night before the tour starts, how about you guys?

AllysaDreams
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1194231:
    hi Guys,
    Rosaria-Luxembourg

hi rosaria, you’ll be on the same tour as the wild western people which I’m in only we travel on to LA, are you excited? I’m so excited but teeny bit nervous, this is so random for me but a dream so it’s good, how about you? I’m travelling over by myself

• 19 Aug 2010 Explorer1194231 said

Default_avatar

hi!

I am very excited as well and can’t wait for the trip!
    I am a solo traveller as well, hope to know a lot of people and have a lot of fun!

quote:
    Originally posted by AllysaDreams:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1194231:
    hi Guys,
    Rosaria-Luxembourg

hi rosaria, you’ll be on the same tour as the wild western people which I’m in only we travel on to LA, are you excited? I’m so excited but teeny bit nervous, this is so random for me but a dream so it’s good, how about you? I’m travelling over by myself

• 20 Aug 2010 ambitious-traveler said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

I will be joining you on Oct 6 as well. Im a single traveler from Australia Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Shenae – Australia.

• 20 Aug 2010 Explorer1198951 said

Default_avatar

Hi Shenae we are from oz too! where abouts are you? Yeah we get to LA the night before and staying where the tour starts
    rachel and duane

• 24 Aug 2010 ambitious-traveler said

Default_avatar

Hi again Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Im from Brisbane. Ill be in LA a few days before the trip. Im doing a two-month stint in the USA. Contiki is a time filler haha.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Where are guys from?

• 3 Sep 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

We will all have a great time Rosaria, just think of all the beautiful scenary we will be lucky to see like the grand canyon, golden gate bridge, bass lake, yesemiti…my friend went on the tour and says it’s one of those holidays you always remember…for good reasons Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Things like this I kind of wish my friends
    were with me to experiace it all but hopefully I’ll make friends on the tour so it’s cool and there’s lots of people who will feel the same

hope everyone is well and see you soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

1 month and one day to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Sep 2010 AllysaDreams said

AllysaDreams

I meant 1 month and 3 days to go!

• 13 Sep 2010 Jeevan James said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,
    We’re going to be on the 6th Oct LA to the Bay tour! Looking forward to it Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Karen & Jeevan from NZ

• 14 Sep 2010 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! We are also from Oz land and will be doing LA to the bay on October 6th. Looking forward to the trip and meeting you all! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Mel and Ash

• 21 Sep 2010 Explorer1114573 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone im from New Zealand but have been living in Canada for the last year. I will be on the October 6th trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Rach.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.