Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern August 2015

16 Jul 2014 Chelsea asked

Chelsea

Hey everyone!
I am doing Camp America next year from late May to Early August and after that I am planning to do the Grand Southern Contiki. Depending on where my camp is placed will determine where I will be starting the tour.Although, I am hoping to go from NY- LA.
So, the point of this question is to find out if any other people are thinking of doing this trip around early to mid August in 2015?
Thanks and I will hopefully see some of you in the US next year! :)

• 17 Jul 2014 Aimee G said

Aimee G

If you end up doing LA – NY let me know :) im doing that one starting the 13th August!

• 17 Jul 2014 Chelsea said

Chelsea

Awesome!
    Well, hopefully I end up doing that one then :)

• 29 Jul 2014 AmieeChung said

AmieeChung

Hey! I’m booked in to do the 10 Aug trip starting in LA!

• 30 Jul 2014 Chelsea said

Chelsea

That’s so awesome!
    Well, I’ll be booking my trip soon depending on which camp I get assigned to for Camp America. It would be so great if we were on the same trip together! :)
    I’ll definitely let you know if I end up doing your contiki!

• 30 Jul 2014 AmieeChung said

AmieeChung

Awesome lovely, you should check out the Melbourne Travel Expo on the 10th of August this year.
    I just went to the Sydney one and had a massive saving on this tour at the contiki stand (17.5%) makes a massive difference!

• 30 Jul 2014 Chelsea said

Chelsea

Yeah, I’ve heard about it and am definitely planning to attend!
    I don’t think I’ll be able to book anything or get any discounts due to not knowing when I’m leaving for the US :( I am still looking forward to it though

Thanks for letting me know about it! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.