Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Med Trail + 3 Day Greek Islands - July 20th

29 Apr 2010 Explorer1180020 said

Default_avatar
Hey there,

I just booked the July 20th tour...anyone else out there?
  • 18 May 2010 Tam said

Tam

Hey! I just booked the 21st of july trip…is that the one you’re on? where you from? you travelling before the tour?

• 19 May 2010 Explorer1180020 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m from Halifax, NS, Canada and I’ll be traveling direct from here to Rome. Mine shows a start date of the 20th though..? Are you starting in Rome too? I hope so!

I’m a girl – Jamie, 28 and traveling solo! Super excited!

• 21 May 2010 Tam said

Tam

Hmm how strange. Mine says im starting on the 21st of july in Rome…on the website it also says it starts on the 21st so maybe check? Im traveling a little before and will hopefully be in Rome from the 19th so i can see more! I’m from Melbourne Australia, 21 and also traveling solo!! can not wait!

• 30 May 2010 Explorer1180020 said

Default_avatar

Oooops! You’re right. I leave home on the 20th but the tour actually starts on the 21st. See ya there!

• 30 May 2010 Explorer1177126 said

Default_avatar

Hey, my name is Claudine, I am 27 years old and I am also travelling solo! I am from PEI, Canada (glad to see another maritimer on board!). I just finalized my booking last week for the Med Trail and 7 days eastern med cruise on July 21st. I think that’s the same as you guys except a little more sightseeing at the end. I am really excited to know that I won’t be the only one on my own!! This should be a lot of fun!!

• 1 Jun 2010 Explorer1185419 said

Explorer1185419

Hey maritimer’s! myself and my girlfriend both just booked the med trail 7 day cruise for the 21st!

We are both 22 years old and from Fredericton N.B. Im originally from Halifax, and my girlfriend Cathy is originally from Newfoundland.

We are very excited! see you guys in a month or so.

• 1 Jun 2010 downeyoakley said

downeyoakley

Claudine, I’m flying from Fredericton NB, What route are you taking ? I’m going Toronto-Paris- Rome, it would nice to have a travel partner because i’m meeting my boyfriend in Rome.

• 2 Jun 2010 Explorer1180020 said

Default_avatar

Omg…that’s hilarious! It’s a maritime party in Europe! Excited to meet you guys!

• 2 Jun 2010 Explorer1177126 said

Default_avatar

Well well, isn’t this a small world after all!!! I am flying Halifax-Montreal-Rome…sorry we won’t be able to be on the same flight…But trust me, it will be nice to have some peace and quiet before the 18 days of madness that will follow!!

• 2 Jun 2010 Explorer1180020 said

Default_avatar

I’m going Halifax-Montreal-Rome too! I leave on the 20th…about 3pm I think. Are you on the same one?!

• 2 Jun 2010 Erin said

Default_avatar

I am traveling solo too! I’m from Long Island New York and will be doing the tour plus 3 day cruise. Feeling a bit anxious!

• 3 Jun 2010 downeyoakley said

downeyoakley

I’m sure I’ll be fine alone! I leave on July 18th, we have a day in Rome before the tour starts. Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

• 3 Jun 2010 HBdvm30 said

Default_avatar

Wow lots of Canada on this tour! Myself and my boyfriend are doing the July 20th tour with the 7 day cruise. I’m from Toronto (don’t hold it against me) and he’s from New Zealand. Looks like we may be the old ones on board (I’m just turning 30! ack!). Excited to see lots of Canadians. Last time I was on Contiki there were only 3 of us! We’re doing an extra night in Rome at the beginning in case anyone else is going early! Will be excited to meet everyone!

• 4 Jun 2010 davorah said

davorah

Hello everyone,

My name is Davorah I am 23 and from Toronto, another Canadian!! I just did a contiki tour this past may I did European Inspiration which was so much fun and my tour mates were mostly from Canada, especially Ontario, and I am going to Israel before this trip on an organized tour. I was going to extend my stay in Israel but I figured I want to see other places as this is my second time going to Israel so I just booked it today!! I am super excited, can’t wait to meet you all, we are going to have a blast!!!

• 4 Jun 2010 davorah said

davorah

oh and also I am going alone, don’t worry a lot of people do it alone and we all get to know one another quickly I am also doing the 3 day cruise.

• 5 Jun 2010 Explorer1177126 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jamie, I think we might just be on the same flight. I leave Halifax at 3:30 pm and fly out of montreal at 18:50 with Air Canada. Are you flying with them too?

• 5 Jun 2010 Tam said

Tam

hey everyone! so cool to meet some trip mates. Explorer 1178206 how old are you? I’m 21 n also traveling solo! downoakley i also be in rome from the 19th before the tour starts…where are you staying? maybe we can meet up n go together? are you traveling with anyone?
    Davorah when are you going to be in israel? I’m there from the 2nd of July till the 19th…maybe we’ll be there at the same time?
    getting soo excited! cant wait to meet everyone! gonna be crazy fun!

• 5 Jun 2010 davorah said

davorah

Hey Tam,

Yes we will be there the same time! I am going to be there June 28th till July 18th. I am going on an Aish trip. I am getting a cell phone through them so once I get my number I will give it you. That would be great if we could meet up. I will moslyt be in Jerusalem.

Below is the hotel we are staying and from my itinerary it looks like we have quite a few free nights. Let me know, if not see you on the tour!

Lev Yerushalayim Hotel – 18 King George St. Jerusalem 02-530-0333

• 6 Jun 2010 downeyoakley said

downeyoakley

Hey Tam! We are going to be booking a room in the same hotel Contiki has us all booked in. I had it written down but I can’t seem to find the peice of paper right now ! I’m travelling from Canada alone but meeting my boyfriend when I get there ! Looking forward to meeting everyone!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jun 2010 downeyoakley said

downeyoakley

Its the Hotel Regent in Rome !

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion