Community_discussions_small  

Question

average age of london and paris tour?

13 Dec 2007 trashywilma asked

Default_avatar
i'm 28, but i want to avoid other tours because i don't necessarily want to be stuck on a bus with grandmothers and grandfathers.

i'm thinking of doing the london, paris, and amsterdam gettaway because i need more time to truly "experience" a city. i still want to get drunk on wine many nights and meet people, but i don't necessarily want to be the "old woman" of the group.

has anybody done this tour? was it a mixed group or primarily very young?
it will be in august 2008.
  • 16 Dec 2007 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

I did London, Paris & Amsterdam which is the same as the London/Paris tour for the first 2 cities.

In my group, it was mainly a mid 20s bunch with a few younger and a few older.

• 17 Dec 2007 Enigma said

Default_avatar

I wouldn’t worry about being 28. The blend of ages on all tours will mean you will have a fantastic time. This will be the least of your worries as im sure you will make friends with most people on your tour and you can be sure that they will have a drink with you.

• 26 Dec 2007 tcindie said

tcindie

I’m looking at probably doing the London/Paris trip in either Feb or March… I’ll be 30 at the end of March.

• 26 Dec 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar

Well said Melsie!

Age doesn’t matter its all attitude on a contiki. I am 35 and I wasn’t even the oldest on my tour. Most people think I’m 25 LOL. And on the tour I went on, the younger kids were more bouring than us old folks, or so you say. You know that at 28 you’re not exactly a spring chicken. Age happens! On a getaway by the way you are going to find a more older crowd as well. Its just the style of the tour type.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.