Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Temperatures in November

27 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar
Hey - im on the Wild Western leaving from LA on the 4th Nov so i'm just wondering what the temperature will be like in Calafornia, Nervada etc around that time. Im live on the Gold Coast, Australia and in winter you can still wear shorts and thongs. Im probably going to pack for all types of weather but has anyone travelled around this time and can give me some tips.

Thanks
Amanda
  • 27 Aug 2009 TarafromNS said

TarafromNS

Hi, i did the Wild Western in mid October last year and the temps were all over the map! In LA, San Diego and Phoenix the temp was well over 40 degrees celcius and then we had snow in the Grand Canyon, Vegas was pretty warm (mid 20’s) and surprisingly San Fran was hot and dry while we there. Hope this helps!

• 27 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Yeah thank you that definately helps with making my decisions.

• 24 Sep 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

Hi guys! Tara where are you from?? Cause 40 degrees celcius is VERY hot!! It doesn’t sound right lol im from Australia and it hardly gets that hot here in the middle of Summer let alone Autumn (Fall) Im going to LA in 2 weeks and I was thinking it would be starting to cool down and now im freaking out a bit haha

• 27 Sep 2009 Tricia said

Default_avatar

Hi – I did LA to the Bay in mid Nov 2007 and the weather ranged from 17 degrees to about 22 degrees. Everyone just wore t-shirts and jeans and carried around a warm jumper/jacket just in case.

Just a warning though – Sedona and grand canyon were FREEZING cold (approx 4-10 degrees if I remember correctly).

Hope this helps :-)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.