Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery - Sept.3/14

31 Jul 2014 Lauren asked

Lauren

Just booked my first contiki tour and going all by myself (little nervous). Anyone else book this tour?

• 3 Aug 2014 Robert said

Robert

Hey Lauren, I think I am on the same tour, although my dates say 4th-15th September for some reason! Will be coming along with a friend from the UK. This is my first Contiki too but looking forward to it!

I found this cool review of the trip from a couple of years ago which might be useful: http://lynseystravels.weebly.com/european-discovery-helpful-tips.html

• 3 Aug 2014 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey Robert, I think yours might say September 4th since you’re already in London, whereas I’m coming from Canada so it says I’m meeting my contiki group the night of September 3rd for check in/dinner/drinks, then our tour starts the following morning September 4th. Let me know if you’ll be around the night of September 2nd or 3rd as i’m coming a day earlier to do London before the tour starts.

Just reading the link you sent, definitely gives me a little more insight, thanks :)

• 4 Aug 2014 Robert said

Robert

You’re welcome!
    Ah I see, that makes sense, would also explain why everyone from your side of the world disappeared from the meetup group! That’s cool, I should be around on the 3rd as I am staying near to where the tour starts for the night before.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.