Community_discussions_small  

Question

LONDON TO ATHENS & GREEK ISLAND HOPPING JUNE 2015

2 Aug 2014 reazie asked

reazie

Looking at doing 2 tours end of June 2015. London to Athens+9 day Greek island adventurer and the Greek Island Hopping tour. I'm doing these solo and wondering if anyone else is doing these tours also. Cheers :)

• 2 Aug 2014 Coreybell said

Coreybell

Hey
    Im looking at doing the Greek islands in June/July. Thinking that followed by maybe croatia sail or a trip through spain!!! Doing this solo…

• 3 Aug 2014 rachieee; said

rachieee;

i just booked the europ trail with the greek 9 day sail in june/july! hoping its great!

• 3 Aug 2014 reazie said

reazie

@Coreybell the Croatia Sail looks like great fun!! I’ve been following them on Instagram and wow is all I can say haha!! And the trip through to Spain looks great as well it’s gonna be a tough one for you to choose. I’m so excited for the Greek Islands it’s been a dream of mine for years to go!!! If all goes ahead I’ll be there from mid July
    @rachieee you must be super excited!!! Are you traveling solo?

• 6 Aug 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

I’m doing Greek Island Hopping on 26th June!

• 6 Aug 2014 Coreybell said

Coreybell

Pariss
    Yeah Im looking at Greek Islands around that date, sort of start my trip!!
    How long you planning on doing Europe for?

• 6 Aug 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

I’m doing 3 months in total, so I’ll be flying to London from Sydney on 8th May and have a few days to get over jet lag etc then doing Ultimate European + Egypt 45 day tour leaving London 10 May finishes 23 June I then fly back to London from Amsterdam and have a few days break before doing the Greek Island Hopping on 26 June and then after that doing Croatian Island Cruising on 11 – 18 July! That’s about 2 1/2 months, the last 2 weeks I’m keeping free I don’t know where else I want to go after the contiki tours but I’m keeping it open for anything really :) I might meet people who are travelling on after the last tour I’m doing so who knows.. I seriously cannot wait! Well if you decide to do 26 June for the greek island one I’ll see you there

• 24 Sep 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

I’m wanting to do the Greek Island hopping tour towards the end of June also, I’ll be travelling solo!
    Not sure what the popular dates are going to be though! @reazie

@Pariss you mentioned you’re doing the Greek Islands tour starting on 26th, do you know many other travellers going on this date :)?

• 24 Sep 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

@Coreybell Are you also thinking of doing greek island hopping from the 26th June?

• 24 Sep 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

Hey Brittany, not yet I haven’t spoken to anyone else on the 26th Greek Island hopping but I’m sure there’ll be plenty it’s a popular time to go!! I’ve already found heaps of people on my UE tour though just have to find them :) have you booked 26 June or just thinking of going then? Do this one then I’ll know at least one person going! :)

• 24 Sep 2014 Pariss Armstrong said

Pariss Armstrong

Hey Brittany, not yet I haven’t spoken to anyone else on the 26th Greek Island hopping but I’m sure there’ll be plenty it’s a popular time to go!! I’ve already found heaps of people on my UE tour though just have to find them :) have you booked 26 June or just thinking of going then? Do this one then I’ll know at least one person going! :)

• 25 Sep 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

Hey Pariss, Im thinking of doing the 23rd June now, ive spoken to a few other solo travellers looking at this date too :) Looking to book early next week! x

• 29 Sep 2014 kellym777 said

kellym777

I am doing the June 11 departure for the Greek Island Hopping, will be travelling solo. If anyone else decides on that date feel free to send me a message :)

• 4 Oct 2014 Steff said

Steff

Yes I’m going on this exact trip ! But solo ! Looking to meet or talk to people before as I am nervice !

• 10 Oct 2014 Bree said

Bree

Yes I’m doing the London to Athens & Greek Island Hopping leaving on the 29th of June 2015. I’m going solo as well and I’m quite nervous so talking to people before we go would be lovely! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.