Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern NewYorK to LA 26th August 2011

27 Oct 2010 Brad_1988 said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone, im interested in finding some people who i and three other mates from australia will be travelling with. We are booked and cant wait to go.
  • 27 Oct 2010 Brad_1988 said

Default_avatar

……………. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->…………

• 10 Dec 2010 Miss-Sarah-87 said

Miss-Sarah-87

Fingers crossed I’ll be booking in for this one!! & I’ll be travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jan 2011 Steffo said

Default_avatar

G`day guys, I am close to confirming my booking for this tour too! Is this the only forum for those going on the NY-LA Aug 26 2011 tour?
    Where r u all from?

• 27 Jan 2011 Brad_1988 said

Default_avatar

i created this one because i couldnt find one. We are from Hervey Bay, Australia

• 6 Feb 2011 Explorer1229612 said

Default_avatar

hey im travelling by myself, 23 and from sydney ive made a deposit and will be getting their 2 days prior staying in the pre accomadtion , any one from syd ?

• 6 Feb 2011 Miss-Sarah-87 said

Miss-Sarah-87

I’m from Perth but think I might be going on the 18th now… working on a summer camp in Colorado before I go on Contiki!

• 14 Feb 2011 Jet said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!
    Im also travelling by myself as well. Im 26 from sydney and will also be getting there 2 days prior staying at the prior accommodation. Ive paid my deposit and flight and accommodation have been paid and booked. So all I need to do now is start saving. I booked everything on the weekend at the travel expo. They had great deals on flights.

• 24 Feb 2011 Explorer1208349 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    My Bf and I will also be on this trip. We’re from Parkes NSW.
    We going for a few nights beforehand as well and will prob try to go on a day trip to Niagara Falls before we start.
    Cant wait!!

• 25 Feb 2011 ALESHA NZ said

ALESHA    NZ

hello!!!! well i am really thinking about doing this tour have to check with my boss as to wheather i can have the time off. but how old is everyone? i am 21 but will be 22 by the time this tour starts…. exciting!! i hear these american tours are way fun!! :)

• 25 Feb 2011 ALESHA NZ said

ALESHA    NZ

i was just going to book it but its all filled up so i have to do another one! but you all have a real goodtime :)

• 17 Mar 2011 Explorer1226194 said

Explorer1226194

Hey,
    My mate and I are booked on this Trip, we’re both from NZ.
    Can’t wait, will be so much fun!

Ange

• 19 Mar 2011 Explorer1229612 said

Default_avatar

im not sure if u’s know but theirs a facebook group for this tour i recently joined .. try this link im not sure if it will work though http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_144636128932891&ap=1

• 2 Apr 2011 Em Eck said

Em Eck

Hey,
    My husband and I will be on this trip! Will be in NY 4 days before the departure date. We are from Bunbury, Western Australia.

• 3 Apr 2011 Annie =) said

Default_avatar

Hey all,
    I have booked and im ready to go, traveling solo, and from Nelson Bay, NSW
    P.s I wont be legal to drink in the US =( so everyone should just shout me drinks, cheers =)

• 3 May 2011 Luke_1983 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I have booked this trip, well the Eastern Discovery part which goes NY to New Orleans, which forms part of this trip. I am traveling solo, from Melbourne, I wil be in NY 3 days before the trip, am keen to meet up before the tour starts. I can’t wait!!

• 8 May 2011 Explorer1222804 said

Explorer1222804

Hey everyone,
    Booked and ready to go, solo traveller, born and bred South African currently working and living in London – went on a trip with Contiki in December 2010 and had the most awesome time ever; absolutely cannot wait for this next one!!
    Arriving in NY the day before and staying at the Skyline hotel, looking forward to meeting you all the night before :-)
    Gonna be a blast!!!!

• 20 Jul 2011 KT said

KT

Hi Everyone!
    My Friend and i are booked on this trip and are counting down the days until we leave Canberra and head to NY. We will be there for 4 nights before we depart.
    Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 26 Jul 2011 Explorer1230861 said

Default_avatar

hey guys im doing this trip too….. not long now peeps _

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.