Community_discussions_small  

Comment

anyone going Aug4th 07 European Highlights

9 Mar 2007 pabrook said

Default_avatar
Hello everyone I am a 27 year old Canadian male going solo on European Highlights on Aug 4. Just wondering how good of a trip it is and who will be coming? I might come into London a day or two early if any body wants to meet up before thanks.
Thanks
Phil
pabrooks01@hotmail.com
  • 20 Mar 2007 cocoa284 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

My friend Kate and I we’re going to go on the July 13 trip but had to change to August 4th due to scheduling conflicts……..but I guess we’ll be ur trip mates Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. We’ll most likely be in London on the 5th very early in the morning.

• 26 Mar 2007 apf86 said

Default_avatar

Hey hows it goin!
    I’m from australia n me n 3 of my mates are goin on the aug 4th tour, we will arrive in london on the 3rd, should b great, never been on 1 b4 so new to me to.
    get back to me sometime!

power-shift@hotmail.com.

• 12 Apr 2007 tara-grace said

Default_avatar

Yay, Im not the only Canadian! Haha What province you from?

• 23 Apr 2007 cocoa284 said

Default_avatar

Hey tara, kate and I are from Ontario, where are you from?

• 23 Apr 2007 TeachesPeaches said

Default_avatar

Heya, I think I’ll be going on this as well – 19/female from BC Canada. how old are all of you? I’m going solo, i’d really like to meet/chat with some of you before the trip!

• 20 May 2007 tara-grace said

Default_avatar

Hey! Im a 19/f/ cloverdale bc

Im traveling solo and Im staying in London two days before and one day after the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

My e-mail address is tara-grace@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Jul 2007 delishelli said

Default_avatar

hey i’m 18/f/australian going on the 4th. who were the other australians? where u from anyways?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.