Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on Aug 13th 2008 tour?

26 Dec 2007 Kim Sydney asked

Default_avatar
Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone else has booked European Horizons tour departing Aug 13th? This is my first tour & im going alone.
Leaving from Sydney..
  • 29 Dec 2007 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hi im not on that tour but on the one that starts in august 6th when do u arrive in london???

• 30 Dec 2007 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hey I fly into London on the 10th August.. You from sydney?

• 10 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

no im from melbourne. when does ur tour finish? r u flying home strait away??

• 12 Feb 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Tour finishes Aug 23rd flying home around the 3rd of sept?
    You?

• 14 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

mine finihses the 25 august then hanging in london till the 31st what r u doing after ur tour? r u travelling alone??

• 17 Feb 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

After my tour some of my mates live in london so il be hanging with them doing the touristy things

• 27 Apr 2008 Explorer1097679 said

Default_avatar

OLÁ…I AM BRAZILIAN AND I AM GOING TO TRAVEL WITH YOU !!!

• 27 Apr 2008 Explorer1097679 said

Default_avatar

MY NAME IS GUSTAVO…I ARRIVE IN LONDON 12TH AND START MY TOUR 13TH…I FINISH MY TOUR IN LONDON AND I HAVE ONE DAY FOR MEET LONDON!!!

• 27 Apr 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hi There are you travelling by yourself?
    I am over in london/europe for about a month all up, im so excited.

• 28 Apr 2008 Explorer1097679 said

Default_avatar

Hi…Yes, I am going to travel alone…I am staying in London one day, because I live in Minas Gerais and the airplane(TAP) departure from Brazil only for London…I´m stay in Imperial Hotel.
    I am excited too…nice meet you Kim!!!

• 3 May 2008 CassieLee said

CassieLee

HEy Kim,
    Im trying to decide between this tour and the European Magic… but this one is cheaper so i would prefer it!! Im 18, from Canada. I will be travelling alone as well! I wanted to find a trip with some other solo travellers before I book. Have you booked yet?

• 3 May 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hey Cassie,

Cool nice to meet you. Yep I booked month’s ago all paid off, im so excited. This trip is going to be awesome it’s my first time over there can’t wait – you?

What are your plans? I arrive in London on Aug 11th, do the tour then the weekend we finish the trip is a long weekend in London & ive just booked a trip to Galipoli / Istanbul also. All up il be there about a month.

• 4 May 2008 CassieLee said

CassieLee

That will be awesome! I plan to go to London about 3-4 days in advance, as I want to move there when im done college next March. I would like to see some of the City before it becomes my new homeSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> So your Tour starts on August 13th? When I look at the dates online It doesnt have one shown for the 13th? I think it would be really awesome if we were on the same trip since we are both solo travellers!! Where are you staying when you get to London?

PS do you have facebook!? If so, Add me.. my name is Cassie Dolan, in the Ottawa, ON CANADA network!

• 24 May 2008 Lynn said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim, im travelling on the European Horizons tour departing Aug 13th im also leaving from Sydney and travelling alone , this is my first trip so im excited and can’t wait not long to go now

• 24 May 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hey Lynn, When do you fly out & how long are you going to be over there for? I can’t wait, my itinery keeps growing every day I don’t think I have much time to sleep..

• 26 May 2008 Lynn said

Default_avatar

Hey Kim

Im flying out on the 27th July i fly back to Australia around the 4-6 September. All up im there for about 6 weeks.

How long are you going to be there for? I know what you mean i can’t wait either it is going to be great Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Do you have facebook if you wanna add me its lynn mcilwraith or my email address is lynn@tgfs.com.au

• 26 May 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

I fly back on the 4th also, thats a Wednesday I think? I will be over there for 1 month. Arrive 11th Aug around 6am.. My best mate is getting me at the airport stay at her place mon/tues then off on contiki. What are you doing after Contiki is finished? That weekend is a long weekend & we are looking at booking Barcelona or Edinburugh.. Then on the tues-thurs im going to Istanbul to do Galipoli, that should be amazing! I want to be there now..

• 29 May 2008 Lynn said

Default_avatar

Hi kim

Finally got the contiki website working i was using it at work so my boss blocked it Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    what airline are you flying with ?.
    Cool i arrive back in London on the 12th now the day before the tour.i never knew it was a long weekend when we get back ,im planning to meet up with my friend and go to Ireland for a few days on another tour.
    My friend went to Barcelona and really liked it its one of her fav places to go.Istanbul would be an amzing place to go to
    I know what you mean i can’t wait to go its not long now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jun 2008 Explorer1103533 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!

My friend Rebecca and I will be on this tour! We just booked today and we are oh, so very excited!! It’s the first time we’ve embarked on a Contiki tour. We fly out from Perth on the 11th of August and will be staying in London after the tour concludes for another 2 wks.

We both have facebook so feel free to add us:

Larissa Huffer – Australia Network
    Rebecca Thickbroom – Australia Network

Can’t wait to meet you all it’s going to be awesome!

• 16 Jun 2008 Kim Sydney said

Default_avatar

Hey Larissa,

Cool.. How old are you girls? I fly out Aug 10th from sydney.. Im over there for a month all up. After contiki finishes im going away on the sat, the long weekend, then doing galipoli/istanbul. I will be back in london on the thursday 28th aug so we can go out again..
    Sooo excited. The countdown is on.
    Is this your first time over there?

Kim

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion