x

11 Aug 2014 madisonmariah asked

madisonmariah

• 17 Aug 2014 ro3ie1 said

Default_avatar

hey thinking bout doing this tour will be travelling solo also,

• 17 Aug 2014 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

Awesome, let me know if you end up booking :)

Default_avatar

yeah had my eye on this tour for a bit but tonight flights went on sale cheap so now just be picking dates to come over n booking it all.. wat day u getting to la

madisonmariah

I leave melbourne nov 11 so I also get into LA on nov 11 :) i booked an extra night before the tour through contiki

Default_avatar

aww yep, i live in ballarat hour n half drive to melb.. yeah might do same.

madisonmariah

cool! looks like it’ll be a really fun tour

Default_avatar

yeah i dunn the southern n northern, i just need a holiday n want to buy mac make up n tour r fun. air nz have flights 1133 return so can’t say no.

• 21 Aug 2014 Zoe said

Zoe

I’m doing LA to the Bay, which is pretty much the same tour but mine ends in San Fran. Nice to meet you! I booked in January, so can’t freaking wait!

• 21 Aug 2014 TerrA05 said

TerrA05

Yay! Glad to see some more people are starting to “check-in”.I’m still getting over how small the world is…-I’m from Ararat originally,currently living in Bendigo. Got a little over excited and been checked in since about the 130 days-to-go mark….Just a “little” bit excited.Haha

• 22 Aug 2014 madisonmariah said

madisonmariah

Yeah I booked about 4 months ago and have been patiently waiting for more people to check in :) nice to meet you guys!

• 22 Aug 2014 ro3ie1 said

Default_avatar

hey terra it is a small world. i have a lot of m8ts in ararat as i go to a lot of bns balls with group down there

• 22 Aug 2014 TerrA05 said

TerrA05

Lol, bns crowd,eh ro3ie? Yeah I dare say we might know a few of the same people….I never cease to be amazed how small the world is.-I take it you took the plume and booked then?? :)

• 22 Aug 2014 ro3ie1 said

Default_avatar

• 28 Sep 2014 ro3ie1 said

Default_avatar

hey i finally booked but going on the 29th of oct as the tour i wanted to do was booked out so i had go early. which tour u guys all doing again..

• 28 Sep 2014 TerrA05 said

TerrA05

La to the bay,leaving now 12…or 11….the wednesday anyway.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.