Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western May 6th - May 19th 2009

13 Feb 2009 Nessbo said

Default_avatar
Hi, Im Vanessa, I'm doing the LA Explorer 2nd May - 5th May the Wild Western 6th May - 19th May, can't wait!!! just wondering who else out there is doing one or both of these tours on these dates?

Cheers Ness Smiler
  • 22 Feb 2009 Karlw970 said

Karlw970

Hi Ness

My Wife and i are doing the LA to Las Vegas only part of your tour. i did the Wild Western in October 2005 and although it was a bit chilly (-4 at the GC) it was a B L A S T.

So i booked up for me and the missus to go back to the US of A in MAY, (She is from Brazil and has not seen much of the world yet, this is just a little bit of it, next….AUSTRALIA)

we will be arriving on the 2nd of May too, but are staying at a different hotel to the Contiki one, the “Anabella”, i am trying to book online the Hollywood & LA Tours, have the Disneyland tickets already booked.

Slainte

Karl & Angela

• 22 Feb 2009 AnastaciaBeaverhoussen said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

I’ve booked this tour also! I’m from Sydney, Australia and this will be my first time to the USA. Feel free to add me on myspace – www.myspace.com/anastaciabeaverhoussen.
    This will be my second contiki – I did the 21 days camping in Europe last year and had such an awesome time.

• 27 Feb 2009 Explorer1126371 said

Explorer1126371

hey.. Me and my best friend are heading on the LA explorer 2nd – 5th may then wild western from th 6th!

add me to myspace
    www.myspace.com/sexy_matty86
    or facebook Matthew Lewis

cant wait!!

Im from the central coast in NSW

Matt

• 28 Feb 2009 nicole said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Im going with Matt!!!
    Cant wait its going to be awesome.
    Feel free to add me on myspace
    www.myspace.com/kleiny_85
    or on facebook nicole klein

Nicole

• 6 Mar 2009 Karlw970 said

Karlw970

Hiya Ness, Anastacia, Matt & Nicole

I am Irish and as i said my Wife is from Brazil, and although we got married in 2007, we plan on doing a ceramony in Las Vegas (with the Elvis Impersonater) just to renew our vows, have not planned on what night but we will be in Vegas for a further 6 nights so we have plenty of time.

We were going to do the LA Explorer but at the time when we tried to book we were told that the hotel was full, so i booked the Hotel Anabella (which is near to the Best Western, i think) and on the Sunday 3rd May, we are going on a Universal Studios, LA & Hollywood tour, then on to Disneyland for Monday and Tuesday.

We are not the youngest travellers, both of us are on the 35 end of the “18 to 35’s” part of the Contiki Holidays but we will party and have a great time juat like the best of them.

Slainte (Cheers in Irish)

Karl & Angela

• 9 Mar 2009 Celeste said

Default_avatar

hi guys i’m also going on this tour, would love to hear from all of you!! i cant wait not long now.. im from sydney!!! flying to LA on the 1st MAy,..

hope to catch up when i’m there, at the contiki hotel in LA

• 13 Mar 2009 Nessbo said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Its great to see such an awesome response to my post… i look forward to meeting you all on tour, not long now and we will all be partying it up contiki style on the wild western… feel free to add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=666621523&ref=profile

Cheers Ness

• 30 Mar 2009 Fi said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Only five weeks to go now…..Looking forward to meet you all on the tour… I am not a party person, but I enjoy making new friend and don’t mind a few drinks here and there. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Fi

• 1 Apr 2009 Explorer1126371 said

Explorer1126371

Oh dont worry! you’ll be a party person after the contiki tour with us!!

cant wait!! only 28 days to go!!! well till I fly over!! and nicole!! yewww

• 10 Apr 2009 ali87 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

Ill be doing the Western Highlights part of this tour.. ill be arriving from Brisbane Australia on the 2nd of May to see Disneyland and catch up with some backpackers i used to host Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Its my birthday on the 13th of May so i am staying on in Vegas .. so if anyone else will be around in vegas then, would love to go out and party Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion