Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any info about European Contrasts?

13 Jul 2006 hurleybaby739 asked

Default_avatar
hey,

i was just wondering if anyone had ever been on the European contrasts trip and whether it was a good tour or not.  Im interested in going in a longer tour so if anyone recommends any otheres please tell me.  I'm most likely going to be traveling alone or maybe with one other so I was concerned the age group on the longer trips.  I heard that the longer trips were mainly older people and I will only be 19 on the trip.

Thank you
  • 9 Aug 2006 Tiffany H said

Default_avatar

One of my friends went on European Contrasts back in the late 80’s when she was 19 and I’m going on it in April. She said that it looks pretty much the same as what she did all those years ago and says it was fantastic as well. She only came back to Australia because of a guy she met on the trip!

• 9 Aug 2006 mannzy said

Default_avatar

hey u should come on the 9 day london paris n amsterdam trip apparently that is good n its 3 days in each place. but i’m not sure how much money u would need

• 11 Aug 2006 laura590 said

Default_avatar

hey hurleybaby!!

I did this trip about 4 years ago now and had the time of my life. I was a little worried at the time, because I was only 18 when I went, but I found that age really didn’t matter when you were on the trip. Most of the people on my trip were around 22-25 and were travelling solo. I find that because it is a budget trip, you get more a of younger crowd, whereas if you were doing superior you would find an older crowd. That’s my opinion atleast. I could be wrong.

The tour itself was great, however I would have liked to have a spent a little longer in some of the places. If you have any specific questions about the trip just send me a message and i’ll be happy to answer them for you.

Laura Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion